- Bookies Report – The economy is healthy. We are currently 20,000 baht over budget target but this is primarily due to cost carryover from the big runs we sponsored last year. Principally, the 30 Year Anniversary Run and the Monday after Nash Hash Run. Average signups so far this year is 75. This is one below the same time last year. Per person beer consumption is substantially down from last year.
- Webmaster Report – We have a problem of PH3 site not suited to mobile devices. We will begin to address this problem next month and find suitable solution. We have had an independent review of the database. The consensus is that it does not fit the way we run the hash now and is too large and awkward ti use, WKW and Rasputin will work together to generate solutions.
- Brewmaster Report – VV has brought the beer truck to the shop to get estimates for to bring it completely up to shape. The truck now needs a major servicing – this includes replacing all the belts as well as normal fluids replacement. This will cost in the range of 8000 baht. Committee approved this servicing. Committee discussed possible ways to improve circle lighting. VV has already replace incandescent lights with LED (more light, lower current draw). We probably only need to adjust direction of beams or consider another tier above.
- Beer Consumption – Some members feel that too much beer is leaving the site after the circle has finished in the baht buses. Committee voted to institute a new rule – Only one opened beer in hand and one closed in hand. The new rule will be announced in the circle by WKW and will be (as with mo beer before first runners in) on the honor system.
- Philippines Independence Day Run – Run scheduled for the 15th June. The Harriettes asked for 2000 Baht to support cost of special ethnic food and snacks, this is consistent with last year. Voted and passed. At request of hares VV will put on Red Horse Beer for down-downs.
- Hareraiser Report – The hareline is full for the next three months. Sir Free Willy was congratulate on a job well done.
NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)