Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, July 3rd 2019

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  Arse von Hole, Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Emperor Airhead, French Kiss, Liberace, My Girlfriend Knows I’m Gay,Shithead, Sir Free Willy, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, The Wizard, Unstable load, VV, Wank-King's Wanker

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   none
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and agreed as accurate.
  • Bookie Report:   Liberace reported a deficit of approx. 12,000 baht this month due to loss of revenue (Betty Boop Run – 33 free runners) and the purchase of 25 new shirts for rags. Beer consumption is down on last month, now at a more expected level. Overall, the finances are in good shape, with no cause for concern.
  • Webmaster Report:   Wank-King's Wanker explained the difficulties he faces when not given sufficient information to produce maps for forthcoming runs. The Hare Raiser will make Hares aware of their obligations in this respect. WKW went on to report little progress with the database which has been causing some difficulties lately.
  • Brew Master Report:   VV reported that he had replaced all the electrical connections on the lights with new and improved ones which were supplied by Antique. A flat tyre had to be repaired in the week at little cost. Re Introduction of the beer police at the end of the circle has had a positive effect.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   Sir Free Willy told us that there are 3 spots available in September. He also reminded us that when Hares are submitting maps. etc, they should be forwarded to SFW also. VV asked if pre booked runs beyond the hare line could be made accessible via the website: WKW said that that is one of his priority tasks.
  • Rags Report:   A generally quiet month, stock levels are good, with the exception of coolers, which Sour Kraut Bone Collector is currently sourcing. He will endeavour to procure one for inspection before placing a significant order.
  • On-on Bars Report:   A disappointing turn out at TQ this month led to the decision to drop TQ from our rota until the high season. Attendance at the other bars remains healthy but will be monitored over the coming month.
  • Special Runs:
    • Aussie Run: a lengthy discussion over the number of hares being proposed, determined that TW would request definitive details from KAM so that the committee could make a decision on an appropriate number of hares, which is likely to be less than being proposed by KAM. The number of free hares was also discussed and will also be determined once we have confirmation of hares. It was strongly agreed that this is an issue that must be resolved in advance of run day.
    • Veteran’s Run: TW suggested a towel as this year’s giveaway and showed those present an example of one such towel. A decision on what will be chosen will be made at the next MMM, committee and members were invited to bring along alternative suggestions for consideration at the meeting.
    • SFW wanted to consider re introducing an Adventure Run in August. It was considered too late for this year but can be considered next year at the appropriate time.
    • Antique’s Birthday Hash Bash (19/8): TW showed the committee a design for a shirt which Antique will sponsor for all sign ups on the day for their approval, which was duly given. Antique will also be sponsoring food for this run. He does not require additional sponsorship from the club.
  • Other Business:
    • Emperor Airhead suggested that as an incentive for bringing virgins to the hash an award shirt for bringing 5 virgins should be established. This was agreed upon and can be managed by Wank Kings Wanker and Unstable Load.
    • Liberace inquired as to the relevance of recording ‘leavers’ on the hash stats. Although little use is made of this info at the moment it was agreed to continue noting those hashers who do report as leavers.
    • TW reported that a request has been made for a representative of the hash to attend the upcoming Funday for the Take Care Kids Foundation, which we support. Liberace told us that he attends Fundays on a regular basis and confirmation of attendees will be disclosed shortly.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';

   Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, June 5th 2019

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Ging Gang Goolies, Jackal, Liberace, Sausage Head, Sir Free Willy, SKBC, The Wizard, Unstable Load, VV, Wank-King's Wanker

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   none
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and approved. No outstanding matters.
  • Bookie Report:   Liberace produced his budget forecast for 2019 which indicates a potential cash surplus of 38,400 baht for the year. In addition, the monthly figures were presented which again showed a healthy state of affairs with a small cash surplus for May. This is despite an exceptionally high average beer consumption for the period (in itself this is not a cause for concern at the moment but warrants our attention in coming months).
  • Webmaster Report:   WKW offered no report other than citing an urgent requirement for confirmation of the A site for run 1841.
  • Brew Master Report:   VV reported that there were no issues other than a small number hashers continually attempting to take more than one beer ‘for the road’ at the end of the circle. In an effort to control this more effectively VV and Unstable Load will revert to wearing ‘Beer Police’ jackets at the conclusion of the circle when they supervise the eskies. An announcement will be made in upcoming circles to this effect.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   SFW reported that there were 2 dates open in August. He also mentioned that traditionally September has been a tricky month for finding hares, but at this point there was no need for undue concern or action. TW agreed to hare the Veterans Run. With consideration to the problems encountered last year it was agreed that should Colonel Cornhole wish to fulfil his commitment to hare in July, the hare raiser will need confirmation and details of Co hares and A site by the next MMM in July.
  • Rags Report:   SKBC reported that sales have dropped off in the last couple of weeks, this is not unexpected. Stock levels are good, other than for beer coolers. SKBC will attempt to source suitable items as the previous supplier was no longer considered suitable.
  • On-on Bars Report:   All is going well and attendance figures are still healthy, although as we approach the coming months of the low season consideration may be given to reducing the rota of on on bars from 4 to 2, as was done last year.
  • Special Runs:
    • TW informed everyone that there were no plans to replace Mental Disorder who had been serving on the committee as Special Runs Co Ordinator, the work would be undertaken by the committee as a whole.
    • German Run – food will be sponsored by the hares. Commemorative shirts are available by pre-order (at 250 b) and a maximum of 10 additional shirts will be produced for sale on the day by Rags (at 400 b).
    • US Independence Day Run – a request for sponsorship of 2,500 baht was approved. Everything else was under control.
    • Belgian Run – no details as of yet.
    • Aussie Run – with the absence of representatives from this run at the meeting, SFW reported on his communications with hare/s. The committee agreed that clarification was needed on several issues, namely the production/sale of shirts, the raffle, coin auction, the excessive number of hares being proposed, food and sponsorship. TW will email KAM (lead hare) to seek clarification on these matters.
  • Other Business:
    • VV - After his recent trip to Belgium it is possible that VV may have to go back at short notice, which means that we should be attempting to find a back up for his position without any delay.
    • WKW – a volunteer to take over ‘On Site Records’ is required (previously a role undertaken by Menstrual Disorder).
    • Ball Ringer – Do we need to make more effort to promote ourselves at this time of year via posters etc, especially in our On On bars? It was discussed and considered to be worthwhile, TW will distribute advertising materials over the next few weeks.
    • Dirt Looney – confirmation that PH3 will meet the expenses for inviting General Kidney Wiper from Bangkok for the recent Scotch on the Rocks Run. Agreed.
    • Everyone was thanked for their attendance and contributions to another constructive meeting. He also reported that volunteers are required to assist with a few on site jobs, namely assisting with sign ups, and on-site records (until Menstrual Disorder returns. Assistance was requested to find members to fill these roles asap.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';

   Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, May 8th 2019

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  Arse Von Hole, Ball Ringer, Bananas, Dirt Looney, French Kiss, Liberace, The Wizard, Wank-King's Wanker, VV, Unstable Load, Sgt. Lone Wolf, Shithead, Sir Free Willy, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Sour Kraut Bone Collector

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   Mental Disorder
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and approved, no matters arising.
  • Bookie Report:   The last month saw us spend 16,800 baht on new stock but we still showed a surplus of nearly 3,000 baht. Raffle and Rags income is up on the same period last year as is average sign ups (9 more than last year) but so is average beer consumption, but not to an extent that it is noteworthy. Liberace will produce his yearly budget at next month’s meeting.
  • Webmaster Report:   There has been minimal progress with the new database over recent months and there have been occasional issues with the daily/weekly updates on the website; however the ongoing problems that have beset Wank-King's Wanker are behind him and steady progress is expected in the coming months.
  • Brew Master Report:   No issues with the beer truck. VV will introduce Tiger to the range of beers provided and will monitor how it goes. Dirt Looney has kindly agreed to take over the beer truck during VVs absence when he makes a short trip to Belgium later in the month.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   Sir Free Willy reported that the hare Line is full until August, this is in part due to the high number of special runs upcoming.
  • Rags Report:   Sales have been very good throughout the month and Sour Kraut Bone Collector/French Kiss have been doing an excellent job. New printed towels will be added to the Rags stock before the next run. A float of 2000 baht for Rags was given to SKBC.
  • On-on Bars Report:   Attendances are good as is all feedback. No issues to discuss.
  • Special Runs:
    • Betty Boop Run - VV will hare, cross dressers (Liberace will be the sole arbitrator on this issue) will run for free, and a T shirt will be produced, available by pre order for the sum of 250 baht, or on the day from rags for 400 baht. This will be advertised on the website, on Facebook and in the circle. A maximum of 10 shirts in excess of the pre ordered shirts will be produced. The design of the shirt was approved by the committee.
    • Scotch on the Rocks - As previously agreed, the club will meet the cost of General Kidney Wiper attending. The hares will provide some extra drinks, snacks and on the spot prizes for the day.
    • US Independence Day Run - No issues, all under control.
    • Belgian National Day Run - No issues brought forward.
    • Australian Run - Lone Wolf reported that there will not be the traditional coin auction this year. A shirt is proposed but there are no details yet. There is a suggestion that there may be as many as 15 hares, the justification for this being the hares providing a BBQ on the day. If this is the case then 2 extra hares would be allowed to run for free. Lone Wolf will attend next months meeting to provide fuller details.
  • Other Business:
    • The Wizard reported that there have been several incidents of inappropriate behaviour on the baht buses when returning to town. He reminded everyone that it is a joint responsibility of all members to ensure the club does not become disgraced or embarrassed by the behaviour of a few of our members especially when we are very much in the public eye.
    • He also reported that volunteers are required to assist with a few on site jobs, namely assisting with sign ups, and on-site records (until Menstrual Disorder returns. Assistance was requested to find members to fill these roles asap.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';