PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, February 3rd 2021
Attendence: The Wizard, Dame Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, Sperm Polluter, Unstable Load, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, VV, Flatulence, Dirt Looney, Pussy Snatcher, Pole Fucker, Arse Von Hole, Paprika Smiley, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Ging Gang Goolies, Bum Boy, Spastic Whore King, She’s the Boss, No Trucking Idea
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Scar with 2 Ts
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: No activity since the last meeting due to Covid restrictions, no report submitted.
- Webmaster Report: WKW opened by announcing that he was standing down from his position as Webmaster and all associated duties. TW offered sincere thanks for WKW’s many years of service to the club.
Pussy Snatcher gave un update on his work with the new website and database. Significant progress had been made and with a little more work will be ready to go ‘live’. However, it was agreed for the new system to operate in the background along side the current website for a short period to ensure no glitches.
PS put forward a proposal to migrate the new site to web hosts, Blue Host, from our current hosts, Site Ground. This would save the club in the region of $600 over the next 3 years; this was voted on and accepted unanimously. PS will take responsibility for paying the bill to Blue Host.
- Brew Master Report: VV is happy with the quality of the repairs that have been carried out to the truck over the last few weeks. He has also got rid of the old eskies and is currently sourcing new ones. VV added that the vehicle tax is due next month. Lib thanked VV for his continuing hard work.
- Hare Raiser Report: At the time of lockdown the hare line was full until the end of March. Some adjustments were now necessary to accommodate the missed runs in January, including the AGPU, which will now be held on 15th Feb. Some dates in April are now available.
It was noted that VV will reach the milestone of 200 hared runs next month. An unbelievable achievement that is most unlikely to ever be repeated. Congratulations to VV!
- Rags Report: SKBC suggested that once we have sold our last pair of socks in stock that we longer carry them as they are extremely slow to sell. Agreed. The same with Bush hats which were stocked as an experiment initially. Despite having 10 virgins at the last run we only managed to sell 2 shirts, due to a lack of smaller sizes. SKBC to order more stock. In addition, it was clarified that any shirts ordered for Special runs that were not sold by pre-order should automatically go to Rags stock.
- On-on Bars Report: No issues to report.
- Special Runs:
- Valentine’s day – as usual roses will be given to all females attending on the day. SP to procure.
- St. Patrick’s Day – Hares will be sponsoring traditional drinks and some food.
- St. Georges day – details to be finalised nearer to the time.
- Other Business:
- VV announced that there would be some ‘surprises’ on the upcoming French Connection run.
- GGG thanked those responsible for Nosh runs throughout the recent lockdown.
- TW reminded everyone that cameras, with the exception of Hash Flash, are not permitted in the 2nd circle.
- Pussy Snatcher was unanimously voted in as Webmaster to replace WKW.
- Plans for the traditional Beach Party to be put on hold pending developments with regard to restrictions in the community, due to Covid.
- It was agreed to establish the 2nd run in March and the 2nd run in October as future change over points for the time of the commencement of the first circle. Thus, on 8 March we will resume our ‘Summer Schedule’. 1st circle will commence at 16.30, and the last baht bus will depart from the Buffalo Bar at 15.30 hrs.
- TW thanked everyone for their contributions to another fruitful meeting.
- New Business:
- NEXT MEETING: 3rd March, 16.00hrs, Nicky’s.
- MEETING CLOSED: 17.02 hrs.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.