Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, December 4th 2019

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  The Wizard, French Kiss, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, VV, Ballringer, Unstable Load, Emperor Airhead, Sperm Polluter, Arse van Hole, Spastic Whore King, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Dirt Looney, Wank-King's Wanker, Liberace, No More Cum, Scar w/2Ts, Flatulence

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   The Wizard apologised for his late arrival.
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and approved. No matters arising.
  • Bookie Report:   A good month, 13,000 B profit for the month. Beer consumption back to normal levels, sign ups average 5 more than last year. Rags and raffle showing greater profit than last year.
  • Webmaster Report:   Little progress with development work as WKW has been busy in other areas this month.
  • Brew Master Report:   A few minor repairs to equipment are required, VV will attend to them. VV asked if we permitted sales of beer from the truck before the official opening of the eskies. It was agreed that this is not good practice and should not take place.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   In the absence of the Hare Raiser, WKW reported that the hare line is full until the end of February.
  • Rags Report:   In the absence of SKBC a stock report was submitted; there are no concerns at this time.No issues to report, steady sales and good stock levels.
  • On-on Bars Report:   No issues; all parties are happy and attendances are high.
  • Special Runs:
    • The Belgian Run, 9 Dec - 10 Hares are sponsoring food and snacks, one extra block of ice to be purchased and 4 hares to run free.
    • The Xmas Run, 23 Dec - Xmas gifts will be provided by the club and the hares will be sponsoring festive headwear. Scar to organise provision of mulled wine.
  • Other Business:
    • Hare Raiser Position. The Wizard made a proposal to deselect the current Hare Raiser and replace him with Sperm Polluter
    • this was done due to a seemingly unsolvable situation concerning Sir Free Willy, the current Hare Raiser. After a very brief discussion the 10 committee members voted unanimously in favour of the proposal. SP was thanked and welcomed to the committee.
    • TW brought to the attention of the committee that Sir Really Sadistic Bastard had been challenged for taking more than one beer from the beer truck after ‘one for the road’ had been called on the last run. This is far from the first time that SRSB has been challenged on this subject and he has shown little remorse. However, the committee decided on a lenient course of action, deciding that the matter should be brought to the attention of the circle with SRSB being required to wear some kind of hat/marker to enable everyone to easily observe his movements within the circle. Scar to monitor and organise in time for the next run.
    • Scar led a discussion on the treatment of virgins, particularly in respect of wearing a hash shirt, which has been a traditional requirement of everyone, including virgins. Agreed that the RAs and GM still have discretion on this subject which should be exercised with consideration.
    • VV enquired about a stein that went missing from the Octoberfest Run. It’s whereabouts are known and its return has been organised for the near future.
    • SP enquired if he was to assume duties of Hare Raiser with immediate effect and was advised that this would happen as soon as the incumbent HR had been informed of the committee’s decision.
    • Ball Ringer suggested that the published MMM committee is out of date and needs attention. He was advised that this is already a work in progress.
    • Liberace noted that the way recognitions and awards have been presented in the circle lately has been below normal standards. WKW described the difficulties he faces trying to coordinate the necessary data on the day. There will be renewed efforts to find a volunteer to take over On Site Records which should provide him with significant assistance and improve the overall process.
    • No More Cum commented on the position of trash bags within the circle. Efforts will be made to find an alternative location for them to try and preserve the integrity of the circle whilst still making them visible and accessible.
    • TW thanked everyone for their attendance and contributions dealing with some important decisions.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';

   Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, November 6th 2019

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  The Wizard, Liberace, Wank-King's Wanker, Ball Ringer, VV, Unstable Load, Flatulence, Arse von Hole, Testicles, Turd Burglar, Sir Free Willy, No More Cum

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   Sour Kraut Bone Collector
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and approved. No matters arising.
  • Bookie Report:   A deficit of 24,000 baht was recorded for the month, however this was budgeted for and thus is not a concern (expense of Beach Social, Beer truck insurance, purchase of stock for rags). Attendances remain very good, averaging 4 more than last year. High beer consumption is something of a concern and a discussion about the duration and composition of the circle followed - there are currently logistical problems with starting the circle at the appropriate time and efforts should be made to ensure that the circle does not needlessly over run.
  • Webmaster Report:   WKW reported that an exceptionally busy month meant that he had made little progress with the development of the database.
  • Brew Master Report:   VV had nothing of note to bring to the table. Unstable Load reported that he had serious concerns regarding members abusing the current system of beer collection from the coolers, feeling sure that more than one member is concealing beers in their bags. After a discussion the committee decided that with immediate effect beer police should be stationed at the coolers to ensure members take only one drink, which must be opened before leaving the beer truck. Unstable Load and Arse von Hole to adopt the role of beer police for the next run and subsequently, Unstable Load to accept responsibility for appointing beer police on a run by run basis. This will be announced in the next circle.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   SFW reported only one slot available for hares, 6 Jan. TW asked SFW if he could remind hares over the next few months of the importance of runs not being excessively long at this time of year.
  • Rags Report:   In the absence of SKBC a stock report was submitted; there are no concerns at this time.
  • On-on Bars Report:   Everything is going well, with exceedingly high turn outs recently (50 for last Monday at I- Rovers). There was some concern about members behaviour with regarding collecting free food when it is served. Members should be reminded not to collect extra servings until everyone has had a chance for their first serving.
  • Special Runs:
    • Nothing in November
    • Belgian Run on Dec 9th. VV requested approval for a shirt design for this run which was given.
  • Other Business:
    • Special Run Shirts: following on from last months meeting the discussion resumed regarding special run shirt being made available for pre order at cost price and a small number of the shirts to made available for rags to be sold on or after the day. Without detailed info from SKBC the impact this practice has had on Rags sales in undetermined, so unfortunately a decision for the long term has been deferred until next month when we should have the info available. In the short term, VV was given permission to proceed with his Belgian Run shirt under this current arrangement with the Rags taking 5 shirts for after sales.
    • VV is holding a Swamp Rat run on Nov 9th and will rent the beer truck for the day under usual conditions.
    • Flatulence requested Dark Full Moon wine be provided on the beer truck. VV will determine the feasibility of this over the next few weeks.
    • TW thanked everyone for their attendance and contributions to the meeting.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';

   Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, October 9th 2019

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  The Wizard, Liberace, Wank-King's Wanker, Emperor Airhead, Ball Ringer, VV, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, French Kiss, Unstable Load, Sauce for the Goose, Cannonball, Flatulence, Homebrew, Velcro Dick, Stupid Kraut Kunt

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   Sir Free Willy
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and approved. No matters arising.
  • Bookie Report:   A 12,000 baht loss for the month was accounted for by purchases for rags and the expense of the Beach Social. However over the year we are still ahead of the budget forecast. Sign ups for the month averaged 67 for the month and 79 for the year which is 4 higher than last year.
  • Webmaster Report:   Good progress is being made with the database, but this is at the expense of progress with the website. Little else to report.
  • Brew Master Report:   The beer truck’s insurance is due for renewal this month, other than that there were no issues reported.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   There is only one run still available for hares until the end of December. It was noted that SKBC is set to hare twice in one month, this has been accepted due to late changes in the hareline as hares have pulled out of runs.
  • Rags Report:   Stock levels are good and we have taken possession of new coolers. A shirt for the Octoberfest Run was approved and also one specifically for the hares.; Unstable Load also stated that he had a shirt for The Battle of Hastings run; this design had previously been approved, however plans to sell this and the Octoberfest shirt at cost price for pre order, full price on the day and afterwards, led to a discussion on how this, now usual practice could be affecting rags sales. It was decided that this would be given full consideration at the next meeting.
  • On-on Bars Report:   TQ will be added back to the rota from November.
  • Special Runs:
    • A request to change the On On bar for the Octoberfest Run (Lucky Love, Soi 6) was considered and approved as a one off. We as an organisation are eager to show loyalty to our regular bars who treat us well. It was agreed that any further requests to change On On bars should be given in good time, as per requests for sponsorship.
    • A late change in Hares for the Halloween run was discussed. We will still run a fancy dress competition with 4 prizes available (to be procured by TW) and there is an expectation of some extras to be provided on the day.
  • Other Business:
    • 2020 Calendar: all dates for Special Runs were agreed, although there appeared to be an error in the sequencing of run numbers on the online calendar. WKW will investigate. In addition it was agreed in principle to mark our 1900th Run and that it should be a stand alone event, ie not shared with another special run.
    • Loy Krathong: the festival and run date are the same this year. Ball Ringer enquired as to whether this year’s A site would be near water so that attendees could also participate in traditional celebrations. TW said that he would speak to the hares about this (Edit: shortly after the end of this meeting the lead hare on Nov 11 was made aware of this request).
    • Sign ups: Sauce for the Goose will be leaving Pattaya in a few weeks and Flatulence is going to take over assisting with sign ups in her place. Both were thanked for their willingness to help.
    • Everyone was thanked for their attendance and contributions to the meeting.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';