PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, December 4th 2019
Attendence: The Wizard, French Kiss, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, VV, Ballringer, Unstable Load, Emperor Airhead, Sperm Polluter, Arse van Hole, Spastic Whore King, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Dirt Looney, Wank-King's Wanker, Liberace, No More Cum, Scar w/2Ts, Flatulence
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: The Wizard apologised for his late arrival.
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: A good month, 13,000 B profit for the month. Beer consumption back to normal levels, sign ups average 5 more than last year. Rags and raffle showing greater profit than last year.
- Webmaster Report: Little progress with development work as WKW has been busy in other areas this month.
- Brew Master Report: A few minor repairs to equipment are required, VV will attend to them. VV asked if we permitted sales of beer from the truck before the official opening of the eskies. It was agreed that this is not good practice and should not take place.
- Hare Raiser Report: In the absence of the Hare Raiser, WKW reported that the hare line is full until the end of February.
- Rags Report: In the absence of SKBC a stock report was submitted; there are no concerns at this time.No issues to report, steady sales and good stock levels.
- On-on Bars Report: No issues; all parties are happy and attendances are high.
- Special Runs:
- The Belgian Run, 9 Dec - 10 Hares are sponsoring food and snacks, one extra block of ice to be purchased and 4 hares to run free.
- The Xmas Run, 23 Dec - Xmas gifts will be provided by the club and the hares will be sponsoring festive headwear. Scar to organise provision of mulled wine.
- Other Business:
- Hare Raiser Position. The Wizard made a proposal to deselect the current Hare Raiser and replace him with Sperm Polluter
- this was done due to a seemingly unsolvable situation concerning Sir Free Willy, the current Hare Raiser. After a very brief discussion the 10 committee members voted unanimously in favour of the proposal. SP was thanked and welcomed to the committee.
- TW brought to the attention of the committee that Sir Really Sadistic Bastard had been challenged for taking more than one beer from the beer truck after ‘one for the road’ had been called on the last run. This is far from the first time that SRSB has been challenged on this subject and he has shown little remorse. However, the committee decided on a lenient course of action, deciding that the matter should be brought to the attention of the circle with SRSB being required to wear some kind of hat/marker to enable everyone to easily observe his movements within the circle. Scar to monitor and organise in time for the next run.
- Scar led a discussion on the treatment of virgins, particularly in respect of wearing a hash shirt, which has been a traditional requirement of everyone, including virgins. Agreed that the RAs and GM still have discretion on this subject which should be exercised with consideration.
- VV enquired about a stein that went missing from the Octoberfest Run. It’s whereabouts are known and its return has been organised for the near future.
- SP enquired if he was to assume duties of Hare Raiser with immediate effect and was advised that this would happen as soon as the incumbent HR had been informed of the committee’s decision.
- Ball Ringer suggested that the published MMM committee is out of date and needs attention. He was advised that this is already a work in progress.
- Liberace noted that the way recognitions and awards have been presented in the circle lately has been below normal standards. WKW described the difficulties he faces trying to coordinate the necessary data on the day. There will be renewed efforts to find a volunteer to take over On Site Records which should provide him with significant assistance and improve the overall process.
- No More Cum commented on the position of trash bags within the circle. Efforts will be made to find an alternative location for them to try and preserve the integrity of the circle whilst still making them visible and accessible.
- TW thanked everyone for their attendance and contributions dealing with some important decisions.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.