PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, April 10th 2013
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Mental Disorder, Menustral Disorder, Peler, Pussy Wipped, Odd Job, Scar w/ 2T's, Sexy Bum, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Spaghetti Head, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Scar w/ 2T's
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: no report
- Webmaster Report: no report
- Brew Master Report: no report
- Hare Raiser Report: no report
- Rags Report: no report
- On-on Bars Report: no report
- Special Runs:
- No Special Runs
- Other Business:
- Special Meeting to discuss one issue only: Sponsors on PH shirts. GM open the meeting at 4pm, and asked Sir SpagHead if he would chair this meeting. Sir SpagHead clarified the rules, everyone could speak their opinion, using not more than 3 minutes. When it comes to voting, only the PH3 committee members will be allowed to vote. People around the table took their turns, and all preceded with manners. Summing up some of the comments: Times are changing
- we are not as rich as before, we should allowed changing some rules. Sponsors on the sleeves are ok, but not a billboard on the back. Less money among people and shirts get more expensive. All shirts with PH3 logo should be approved by the mismanagement. Sponsorship must be transparent, so no single person benefits from this. On the vote for sponsors or not allowed on the sleeves of the PH3 shirts: All 7 committee members where in favor of allowing sponsors. To repeat: 1. Sponsors are allowed on one or both of the sleeves. 2. All shirt designs with PH3 logo, must be approved by the mismanagement. This can be done swiftly by the committee members present on the Mondays run. 3. Sponsorship must be transparent, so no single person benefits from sponsors.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.