Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, April 3rd 2013
Ball Ringer, CrazyPussy, Horse, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, Mrs. Head, Pig Pusher Swine Stabber, Pussy Whipped, Robbing Bastard, Scar w/ 2T’s , Sexy Bum, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir MC, Sir Spaghetti Head, Stupid Kraut Kunt, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King’s Wanker
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- The Filipina ladies proposed a PH3 sponsored run – “Philippines Independence Day Run” for 17 June to feature a BBQ\Pig Roast all-you-can-eat at cost (50 Baht) per head. A blue T-shirt featuring the Philippines flag provided to celebrate the event. The ladies submitted a design with external sponsor advertizing on the shirt. This would allow the shirt to be provided free to runners and extra stock to be donated to the PH3 for sales on the Rags table. The issue of external logos on PH3 Hash Gear has always been prohibited (please see more item 2 below), and so this method of sponsorship could not be approved. A motion was defeated for PH3 to donate 20,000 Baht cover shirt cost. No decision was made to accept or reject the run proposal. Proposal temporarily suspended until general issue of sponsorship is decided.
- Meeting discussed at this point the issue of general sponsorship on PH3 Hash Gear. A broad ranging discussion was engaged with strong opinions expressed on both sides of the debate. In the course of the discussion the team sponsoring the annual Norwegian Run also expressed their need to include external sponsorship to continue with this tradition based changed economic circumstances and ever increasing costs. Because of the scope of issues involved, for example, but not limited to: traditional per se is not enough to kill the idea, we are not as wealthy a hash as we once were, the potential for abuse and graft, the types of controls that need be implemented, because others do it is not enough for us to do it too. Decision by the chair without vote that the issues were too broad to decide without additional consultations among various groups affected, and to give time to digest the opinions expressed. A meeting to discuss this issue only was set for Wednesday, 10 April, time and venue to be announced at which time a definitive decision will be voted on.
- Hash Bookie reported the financial condition of the PH3 and we have had a successful March with a good net cash increase. This meant that PH3 is net positive cash flow for first Quarter 2013 in spite of the Day on the Beach we sponsored. Thanks to all for your support and attendance.
- Scar with 2T’s advised he will be returning to Norway for the summer in early May and returning in October(?). At that time Wank-King’s Wanker will become GM. He is currently Joint Master, Database Manager, Hash Sheet Editor, and On-site Records Keeper. The On-Site Record job cannot physically be performed while one is GM, so this job will need to be assigned to another. We are soliciting volunteers, but this must be resolved promptly.
- Robbing Bastard, our Hash Bar Coordinator, will be leaving until October so his function will also need reassignment. Sir MC graciously agreed to do this job. Well done. Thanks are given to Robbing Bastard for all his efforts in re-instituting and coordinating the Hash On-on Bars. Please support the On-on Bars if you don’t want to lose them.