Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting Minutes

Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, April 4th 2018

Attendees:  Crapper, Liberace, No More Cum, Odd Job, Rasputin, Scar W2/T's, The Wizard, VV, Wank-King's Wanker

Recorded by:  The Wizard

<<  back to Minutes Index Page

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   Ball Ringer, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder
  • Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
  • Bookie Report:   Liberace provided both monthly and annual reports which showed the club to be in an ongoing, healthy position with sign ups, income and outgoings up on the previous year. Liberace will provide a budget for the forthcoming year at the next meeting. Liberace thanked Rasputin for his assistance with the accounts for the year.
  • Webmaster Report:   Wank-King's Wanker expressed satisfaction at progress in making the website fully automated and suggested significant progress again this month.
  • Brew Master Report:   VV reported that the beer truck has been taxed and' road inspected' with no issues, however he now keeps the vehicle's blue book in his safe at home. He is also trying to source some marine quality plywood to complete repairs to some of the modifications of the truck. No other issues.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   No report supplied, but the hare line for June has just been opened. Sir Free Willy stated at the last run that there were 3 spots available in June should hashers wish to volunteer but none in July, due to pre booked Special Runs in this period.
  • Rags Report:   No report supplied. Figures from the Bookie's report indicate sales are consistent.
  • On-on Bars Report:   Noted that the On On bars are all being very well attended with the exception of TQs where fewer hashers arrive. Limited kitchen facilities at TQ being cited as one reason for this.
  • Special Runs:   
    • No Special Runs.
  • Other Business:   
    1. The Wizard - confirmation that VV is willing to do a BBQ on the joint GMs run on 30 April. Agreed.
    2. VV - confirmation of PH3 protocol that on annual special runs, the previous hares to be given priority to hare again. Agreed.
    3. Liberace - The Wizard and NMC to attend Krungsri Bank to change counter signatories for the PH3 account. Agreed.
    4. Liberace - the GM to exercise his authority to close the circle as and when required as it has over run slightly recently. Agreed.
    5. Liberace - Ref the joint GMs run: Last month it was agreed to try and contact PH3 hashers from the 80s to attend this run, free of charge. No progress on this yet. Rasputin to assist WW in generating an appropriate list by next Monday so that efforts can be made to make appropriate contact.
    6. Crapper - Concerned that he has heard that Pocket Socket would not be receiving an award shirt for her 100th run. Nobody aware of this and no reason why this should be.
  • New Business:   
    1. No New Business.

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<<  back to Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';