PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, April 3rd 2019
Attendence: Arse von Hole, Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Emperor Airhead, French Kiss, Liberace, No More Cum, Out of Order, Paprika Smiley, Pole Dancer, Scar w/2T's, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Sour Kraut Bone Collecter, The Wizard, Turd Burglar, Unstable Load, VV
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Mental Disorder, Wank-King's Wanker
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved, no matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Liberace produced the financial report for the month which showed that despite the expense of the Beach Social, the club still showed a small profit for the month; Rags and the Raffle are both doing well, and average attendance is up on last year.
- Webmaster Report: No report as the Webmaster was not in attendance.
- Brew Master Report: VV reported that small repairs to the truck have been carried out and the vehicle is now taxed for the next 12 months. VV added that he will be in Belgium at the end of May so we need to find a volunteer to drive the beer truck on 27th May.
- Hare Raiser Report: The June hare line has been opened and there are currently 2 dates available In June and still one in May. Currently there are only 2 A sites published on the Hare line on the website, it was agreed that an announcement would be made in the circle to remind all hares of the importance of declaring their proposed a sites to the Web Master at the earliest opportunity, as this reduces the chances of runs clashing.
- Rags Report: Sour Kraut Bone Collector now has all the stock in his possession and an inventory has been taken. It was agreed that new stock is required and ladies tops and towels seen as a priority. A further discussion took place regarding new generic shirts and which material they should be. The Wizard will try and procure a sample of a new fabric available with the feel of cotton but the printable properties of synthetic material for the committee to determine its suitability. SKBC will order the ladies tops asp and TW will procure towels. A new stock of 20 baseball caps has been procured and are available.
- On-on Bars Report: No issues, other than the reports of some awful singing courtesy of the karaoke in The Buffalo Bar this week.
- Special Runs:
- Pole Dancer made a request for 3000 baht sponsorship for St Georges Day run to supplement the Hares' expenses in providing food and drink. The committee voted unanimously to approve this sponsorship.
- Antique has made a request to sponsor a run on August 19th to celebrate his birthday. He has made no request for funds from the club. This was approved.
- VV noted that there was no special run to mark Songkran, which there has been in previous years.
- Other Business:
- Liberace made a request to purchase a new printer, approved. VV told us that the Gazebo donated to the club by PDRHHH is now being stored at the home of SKBC and once he has a vehicle he will bring it to the runs.
- Turd Burglar made an enquiry as to whether it would be helpful if we all crushed our empty beer cans before putting them in the recycling bins. VV stated that it would help him, so we will inform hashers of this starting at the next run.
- TW noted the high turnout for this meeting and thanked everyone for their contributions.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.