PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, August 7th 2013
Attendence: Absolutely Fucking Clueless, Bam Bam, Crazy Pussy, Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Honey Bear, Horse, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder,Sir Arse Hopper, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Spaghetti Head, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King’s Wanker
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: The economy is healthy. We had a very good month in September largely due to the ‘Monday after Pan-Asia Run’ we held. Much of our ‘likely not to sell’ stock was liquidated and the funds allowed us to rebuild stocks with more saleable stock – including hats, beer sleeves, and T-Shirts. Average runners per run in July: 77; June: 61; in May: 71; Average so far this year: 73.
- Webmaster Report: no report
- Brew Master Report: Beer Truck: Sir Bottomless Pit advised that the beloved Beer Wagon will go into the Paint Shop next week for a facelift. May she live forever.
- Hare Raiser Report: Only two slots remain through 2013 on 14 Nov and 25 Nov. Well done, Hare Raisers; much of our success this year is due to the great hares who have given so much back to the PH3, our CLUB. Horse advised he will be returning to Australia for personal business toward the end of the month and Mental Disorder (currently Asst. Hare Raiser) will temporarily assume his responsibilities.
- Rags Report: no report
- On-on Bars Report: no report
- Special Runs:
- Adventure Run: The Adventure Run scheduled for last Monday was postponed since the selected site had been turned into a construction site. A vote was passed to not hold the run this year. The decision was based on the very busy schedule last month, the Veterans run scheduled in just four week’s time, low hasher numbers expected in the low season over the next several weeks, and a special run every month to the end of the year.
- Veteran’s Run – September 2nd: Sir Spaghetti Head gave us a rundown on the planned Veteran’s Run that he will be haring with General Kidney Wiper. PH3 will sponsor a free run to all qualifying hashers, i.e, having completed 26 runs since the last year’s Veteran’s Run (#1487). Sir Spaghetti Head advised he will personally sponsor free commemorative T-Shirts to all veterans on the run. This generous contribution was applauded by the committee.
- 30 Year Anniversary – PH3: While it is early days for the upcoming PH3 30 Year Anniversary Run (Jan 6th), the topic was tabled. Liberace is recorded as the Principal Hare for this run, and he voted the overall coordination role for this event. He will be responsible for creating his working committee to execute the run. He will give monthly reports on the progress being made and any additional support required from the PH3 Committee. He has committed to a preliminary plan for presentation at next month’s meeting. We will commence advance advertising on the ‘HHH World Events’ website (http:\\www.hhhworldevents.org) – already completed
- and in the Online Version of the ‘Harrier Magazine’. Wank-King’s Wanker will provide a press release to be sent to them.
- Other Business:
- Harrier Magazine: Honey Bear advised the committee that she had been approached by Jim Evans (Bimbo) that he wishes to use photos and text from our website in the Harrier Magazine. Since we have only an implied copyright of this material, I will write to him explicitly giving him use of the material to protect our copyright. We welcome any positive promotion of PH3. We require that PH3 website always be linked, that announcements be posted verbatim (word for word in quotes), and that no run photos be posted before Wednesday noon following the run.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.