Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, August 6th 2014
Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Liberace, Lone Wolf, Mental Disorder, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Free Willy, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King's Wanker
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- Advertising Flyer – Emperor Airhead produced a sketched draft with tentative content and layout. The committee suggested a final content and layout. Liberace volunteered to take on the job to bring it print quality draft level with Odd Job. 1000 Baht was committed to bring it that level for proof review at the next meeting.
- Hareraiser – Sir Free Willy was voted in as Acting Hareraiser and Commissioner of Police for the remainder of Mental Disorder’s term while he will be travelling.
- Accounts – Economy is still doing poorly, down 5500 Baht again in July after the same loss in June. The average expense per adult was actually a little lower than the annual average, but that may have beeen due to hgh inventory of pre-purchased beer being used. We need to be tight with expenses.
- ‘The Black Pearl’ – Emperor Airhead continues to visit the Wat to show our continued interest in the bus. The abbott says they are happy to rent the bus to us, but he cannot keep and hold a driver, who must be a resident of the Wat. He runs a strict regime there and three tentative drivers have not each lasted a month. “The Saga continues . . . “
- The committee has decided several measures to reduce beer consumption. Ideas to be implemented: Shorten length of time before during the second circle, strictly enforce the no beer until first runner in, strictly enforce only one beer on the bus home. We will place a sign and a piece of tape on each cooler to remind hashers, circle announcements will be made. Soft drink cooler will remain untaped.
- The Aussie Run was a great success with good rag sales. We accepted 43 unsold shirts to hold in inventory and the hares said we can pay them as we sell off that inventory. Very helpful while we are under this tight budget.
- Lone Wolf volunteered to arrange new business cards to be printed with new pick-up point printed on the back of the card. These are useful to hand out to those we meet who might like to try hashing.
- Veterans Run – Sep 1st – We expect up to 40 runners who have qualified, to run free on that day. We do not have the finances to supply a free sponsored shirt this year.