Minutes - August 2017
- Apologies: Free Willy, General Kidney Wiper, Lone Wolf and Phantom.
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reports finances good average 84 runners per run this year. Beer consumption are down a bit. Exceptionally high numbers of hashers for the low season.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King’s Wanker reports the upgrading going good and getting closer to competition.
- Brew Master Report: VV's reports all repairs to the beer truck had been completed, and also there could be an increase in beer prices and we have to look at it when this prices come in.
- Hare Raiser Report: Hare line full till January next year excepting October 30, Christmas Run and New Year Run..
- Rags Report: All good.
- On On Bars: Liberace is happy with the current four On On bars.
- Up-coming Special Runs:
- Veterans Run - Veterans Run – Coffee cup has been purchased and Golden Rivet will bring them to the Veterans Run.
- Other Business:
- Mental Disorder will be away for 5 runs commencing run no. 1747, back for run 1752 the acting GMs for those 5 runs will be: Run 1747 - Sir free Willy, the next 3 runs 1748. 1749. 1750 - The Wizard, and last run 1751 - General Kidney Whiper.
- The chairperson for the September meeting will be Wank-King's Wanker.
- New Business:
- No new business.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.