PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, August 8th 2018
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Emperor Airhead, Liberace, Mental Disorder,The Wizard, VV, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: General Kidney Wiper, Menstrual Disorder
- Previous Minutes: Read and agreed. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reports finances are good, but beer consumption was up last month. And this could be due to 3 very short runs in the month.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King's Wanker reports that he has now started work on the final stage of the up grading. The website looks fantastic and we are getting a lot of compliments on our website.
- Brew Master Report: VV reports all good with the beer truck, and only required an oil change last month.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sir Free Willy reports all good and 3 dates still open in October.
- Rags Report: Again Free Willy reports all good.
- On-on Bars Report: Liberace reports to make Nicky’s and Blue Heeler the only two On On Bars for the low season. I-rover and the TQ will re-join the On On Bars roster when the high season starts.
- Special Runs:
- Veterans Run everything is ready and VV to do a sponsored barbecue for the run.
- 35th year anniversary run on the 7th of January 2019 to have a special committee to organize the event. The committee will be The Wizard and Dirt Looney. They will report back next month with their budget for the event. At this stage they have a few very good ideas and will confirmed the final event plan next month.
- Other Business:
- Liberace will be away for the 10th and 17th of September due to overseas trip. Wank kings wanker will do his job if no one else can be found.
- The committee has decided that any hash run were for Hares are all Harriet’s four Harriet’s will run for free.
- The committee hash decided that they’re will be a guideline that any run must be more than 6 km. This is due to a lot of complaints from our hashers on runs being far to short.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.