PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, December 7th 2016
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, No More Cum, Pole Fucker, Scar w\2T's, Sir Free Willy, Tampax, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: No More Cum
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes of previous meeting read and approved.
- Bookie Report: Liberace declared November another good month with an average of 89 hashers. The average so far this year is 72, - 5 more than the same time last year. It was remarked on that all expenses are increasing, which has had an effect on profits. Although these are lower, there is no need or intention to increase sign-up fees.
- Webmaster Report: The webmaster explained that this is a very busy time of the year for him.and so no progress on the database and website and sono progress on the update and automation will be possible until after the AGM.
- Brew Master Report: VV reported that two tables has been repaired, but that there were no on-going problems with the beer truck. As he will be away for the next 2 Mondays, Tampax will take responsibility for the beer truck in his absence, aided by Pole Fucker the first Monday and Scar with 2Ts the second Monday. It was agreed that available hashers should be encouraged to help VV set up before the hash and make up after the hash. The GM agreed to make hashers aware of this in the circle.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sir Free Willy declared the hare line full until May 2017. It was also explained that although this is usually shown 3 months in advance on the website, at the end of the year this is not possible, as the calendar for the forthcoming year has not been finalized
- Rags Report: There was much discussion about rags and what we should sell. Mental Disorder agreed to go with Sir Free Willy to the source for the running-style shirts, which are becoming more popular. They will report back to the next meeting.
- On-on Bars Report: no report
- Special Runs:
- It was agreed that a BBQ would be put on for the Christmas Run and that an acceptable sized tree with lights would be provided, with Tampax supplying power for lights. There will be presents for girls and children as usual. These will be sourced and wrapped by Mental and Menstrual Disorder. It was presumed that Airhead would again be happy to fulfill his duties as Father Christmas.
- The New Year Run will again feature no fireworks and VV will provide food, sponsored by the hares.
- Other Business:
- As Liberace is away for the last 3 Mondays in January, Wank-King’s Wanker will temporarily take his positions as sign-up cashier and picture editing. Tampax was roundly applauded and thanked for his contribution to PH3 lighting, and it was agreed to reimburse him for the parts used to build the freestanding light rig.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.