Minutes - December 2017
- Apologies: The Wizard, Scar w/2t’s and General Kidney Wiper
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reports finances good and this year's raffle profit 85,000 Baht and rags has reached 100,000 Baht sales. Average runner per run year-to-date is 85.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King's Wanker reports up-grading going well and the committee think the new website looks fantastic.
- Brew Master Report: VV reports all good with the beer truck and the new cover and battery has been purchased. New bucket to be purchased by the PDRH3.
- Hare Raiser Report: December and January all full and GM to open February at the next run.
- Rags Report: The committee has voted that the PH3 have no more dealings with Coola Products, Cambodia due to the trouble they have caused and the failure to deliver our order as prearranged. Any future emails from this company to be forwarded to the GM Mental Disorder and the GM will deal with this problem.
- On On Bars: Liberace reports all good and the misunderstanding with the Jolly Piss Stop has been fixed
- Special Runs:
- Belgian Run - The design of the t-Shirt for the Belgium Run has been approved by the committee.
- Christmas Run - The meal for our Christmas run to be organized by Liberace and VV.
- Beach Social - The Annual Beach Social to be held on the 7th of February at Jomtien Beach opposite Soi 10, the same location as last year. NMC to drive the beer truck that day allowing VV to consume a few beers and relax. Wank-King's Wanker to organize the transport from Buffalo Bar to Jomtien. MD and Scar w/2t’s to organize the barbecue. Cost will be 200 for Male 100 for Female wearing a PH3 shirt. If not Cost will be 400 for Male 200 for Female if not wearing a PH3 shirt.
- Other Business:
- Liberace to contact Baht Bus Gestapo to cancel the use of the white Baht bus due to the many complaints from our hashers and the two previous warning about the White Baht Bus .
- The calendar for 2018 has been approved.
- Due to Sir Free Willy unable to attend a Christmas and New Years Run General Kidney Wiper to be approached to bring the rags to the Christmas run, and Burl Ives for the New Years Run. Mental Disorder will purchase prizes and run the raffle for New Year’s Day.
- New Business:
- No new business.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.