Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, December 5th 2018

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Jackal, Liberace, Menstrual Disorder, No More Cum, Paprika Smiley, The Wizard, VV, Wank-King's Wanker

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   General Kidney Wiper, Mental Disorder
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and approved.
  • Bookie Report:   The club's finances remain in a healthy condition, showing a cash surplus of just over 14,000 B for the month; this is despite an increase in the average beer consumption for the month. Average sign ups for the month are down on the same period last year but still at a very healthy level.
  • Webmaster Report:   Due to difficult personal circumstances there has been no significant progress on the website this month. Normality should be resumed this month. However it was reported that the invoice for web hosting showed an unexpected increase of 2,500 B for the year. ACTION: Wank-King's Wanker to investigate why the increase and report back next month.
  • Brew Master Report:   VV reported that a minor oil leak on the beer truck had to be repaired in the previous week and that he is still pursuing ongoing repairs to the false plywood floor of the truck. He also requested some assistance in designing the new banner for the truck. ACTION: WKW to assist with banner design. VV also reported a growing number of beer cans being left around the beer truck and A site at the end of proceedings still containing significant amounts of beer; this is wasteful and hashers will be reminded of this at the next circle. ACTION: VV to make circle announcement at upcoming runs.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   The February hareline was opened at the last run and was full by the end of the day. Thanks to everyone that volunteers to hare.
  • Rags Report:   Nil to report
  • On-on Bars Report:   No problems to report, all is going well with healthy attendances. the Blue Heeler will be used twice in succession, New Year's Eve and 7th Jan (35th anniversary run)
  • Special Runs:
    • The Belgian Run - A limited run shirt design was approved as was a request for extra ice for the circle as there will be in excess of 10 hares (names given to WKW). The hares will be sponsoring A site food.
    • Christmas Day Run - As previously approved Mental/Menstrual Disorder to procure gifts for ladies on this run.
    • New Year's Eve Run - nothing of note.
    • 35th Anniversary Run - All planning is on schedule, early sign ups closed on 26th Nov with 144 sign ups. Projected attendance on the day is circa 180. Financial report given by Dirt Looney, no issues or concerns, but a new budget forecast will be provided within the next week or so. ACTION: Dirt Looney to update budget forecast and distribute to Liberace/GM. A special meeting solely to discuss ongoing arrangements for this run has been called for 19 Dec, 16.00 hrs at Nicky's. ACTION: The Wizard to email all those concerned ref the meeting.
  • Other Business:
    • VV told us that he could be summoned to his doctor in Belgium at very short notice, possibly for an extended period of time. In this instance No More Cum will take over Beer Truck duties, but only in the short term until a more long term replacement can be found, if required.
    • Dirt Looney enquired about the possibility of procuring a new camera for the use of hash flash, as the present model is showing a decline in performance due to old age. It was agreed that a new robust (waterproof) camera was required. The Wizard volunteered his personal camera to the club on the proviso that it was waterproof (Edit: Unfortunately it is not). Further discussion/approval required before a new camera is bought.
    • Ball Ringer reported that he had received compliments on behalf of the most recent hash flash as there were more pictures than usual depicting the trail/scenery. Recommended that the camera be taken on trail (with runners) more often.
    • Liberace expressed his concerns over the lack of deputies for crucial positions on the committee with special reference to the Webmaster. It was accepted that Phantom had previously taken on this responsibility and has access to the website if required. ACTION: WKW to confirm with Phantom his willingness to carry on in this role. It was also mentioned that with the change of GM approaching, a new joint GM should be sought to support The Wizard in his forthcoming role. ACTION: The Wizard to actively seek a volunteer for this position.
    • The Jackal stated that on Nov 26th, after an unsanctioned announcement in a previous circle regarding a 'Party Bus' that the majority of hashers on this 'designated bus' were smoking grass throughout the journey back to Pattaya after the circle. It should be made very clear to all hashers that smoking of grass in or around the circle (50 meters exclusion area) or on the baht buses is not allowed under any circumstances. The GM made an announcement to this effect in the circle some weeks ago but there was some confusion over what was said. For clarification: there is no designated party bus. There will be at least one bus designated for non smokers. Hashers breaking the rules regarding smoking grass will be faced with an immediate one month exclusion from PH3. Should there ever be repeat offending they will be dealt with formally by the committee. ACTION: The GM to reiterate this policy at the next circle.
    • It was also reported that General Kidney Wiper will be relinquishing his position of taking sign ups as due to personal circumstances his attendance at hash can no longer be guaranteed. Ball Ringer kindly agreed to take up this position as and when GKWs circumstances dictate.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';