Pattaya H3

PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, December 9th 2020

<< Minutes Index Page

Attendence:  The Wizard, Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, Sperm Polluter, Unstable Load, VV, Flatulence, Dirt Looney, Pussy Snatcher, Spastic Whore King, Paprika Smiley, Arse van Hole, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Mr Bean, Crap Thai

Recorded by:  The Wizard

Minutes of Meeting

  • Apologies:   Sour Kraut Bone Collector
  • Previous Minutes:   Read and approved. No matters arising.
  • Bookie Report:   Liberace reported an operational profit of around 4,000 baht for the month but warned that we would expect to show a loss for the year. Average sign ups for the month were 66, and for the year 75, which is only 6 down on the same stage last year. All in all, the economy is in good shape considering the restrictions we have faced this year.
  • Webmaster Report:   Wank Kings Wanker announced officially that he would resume his role after a period side-lined due to health reasons. He told us that Dirt Looney would carry on assisting with the day-to-day tasks and keeping the front pages of the website up to date. This would allow WKW to concentrate on the ongoing upgrade of the database, which he assured would be completed before the next MMM. DL added that there was an operational issue with the photo gallery on the website which has prevented the publication of photos for the last couple of weeks. WKW to attend to this matter asap.
  • Brew Master Report:   VV has sourced somewhere to do the necessary welding work to the subframe of the truck but still has not had the time to get this work done; he has also sourced replacement board material (which the eskies sit on) and will procure in due course. He further advised that most of the eskies are extremely old and been repaired multiple times, but the time to finally replace them will soon be upon us.
  • Hare Raiser Report:   Sperm polluter advised that the hare line for February was now open and only 2 spaces remained vacant, but Jan 4th is also still open. A suggestion from the floor that some hares were being used too often was dismissed as at the present time, due to COVID-19, we have fewer volunteers. Anyone suggesting otherwise would be encouraged to volunteer their services to give the relatively small number of regular hares a chance for a break.
  • Rags Report:   In the absence of SKBC The Wizard advised that there was little change in stock levels as sales have been very slow. He also forwarded a request from SKBC to consider buying some socks from PJH3 who currently have an excess stock. A brief discussion determined that this wasn’t appropriate at this time but could be considered in the future.
  • On-on Bars Report:   Liberace led a brief conversation about the viability of reintroducing TQ to the rota. The consensus of opinion was that it wouldn’t be of any benefit to TQ or us as numbers would be expected to be very low. Everything else is in good shape.
  • Special Runs:
    • The conditions for the Xmas run were discussed and it was agreed to, as usual, give presents to the ladies and children (TW will procure and wrap) and that VV would cook a BBQ. Arse Van Hole offered to take the role of Father Xmas in the expected absence of Emperor Airhead, and WKW will collect the costume from EA. (Edit: since the meeting Paprika Smiley has kindly volunteered to sponsor the BBQ)
  • Other Business:
    • • TW distributed a list of proposals for the committee for 2021. Present members all agreed to make them-selves available for next year although other proposals would be welcomed. The present list of committee members on the website is out of date and comprised of too many (some defunct) positions. TWs proposal also included creating an executive committee (with voting rights) and a non-executive committee. Proposal is attached and will be voted on at the next MMM.
    • • VV advised that the regular beer police were hares next week and would need to be replaced. TW will do so on the day.
    • • SWK commented on some indiscreet photos of hashes elsewhere appearing on social media. This led to a reminder that no phones or cameras, other than the official hash flash should be used in the second circle. TW to remind members of this in the circle.
    • • Pussy Snatcher asked whether there was a policy regarding smoking on the baht buses. This pre-empted another question from TW about reports of members smoking cannabis on the buses which had been reported to him over the last week or so. It was confirmed that this has indeed been happening. Members were reminded in no uncertain terms that a decision was made by the committee last year to ban members who smoke drugs around the circle or in the baht buses. However, at this time a proposal was made by TW to ban all smoking on baht buses in an effort to curb this particular situation without resorting to banning individuals. The committee voted in favour of this proposal by 6-1. This decision will be published on the website and Facebook.
    • • Dirt Looney reminded us that Lord Chicken Fucker’s next run will be his 1200th.
    • • Mr Bean enquired as to whether or not we had considered using other forms of transport other than baht buses. This is a question that arises periodically and we have yet to find a better deal than the one we have with our regular baht bus drivers.
    • • Lib commented on the manner in which awards are presented and achievements recognised in the circle as often facts are incorrect and presented in an incoherent manner. TW added his agreement to this and it was agreed that a new awards presenter be appointed for the circle (Edit: Sperm Polluter has subsequently agreed to take on this role)
    • • TW thanked everyone for their contributions to what had at times been a difficult meeting.
  • New Business:
    • No New Business

Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.

<< Minutes Index Page

Leaving content-ph3-mtg-minutes-post.php

';