Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, February 11th 2015
Emperor Airhead, Scar w/2Ts, Liberace, No More Cum, Wank-King’s Wanker, Necrophilia Night Rider, Vietnamese Violator, Sheik Meme, Ball Ringer
Recorded by: No More Cum
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- No apologies
- No matters arising from minutes of last meeting
- Liberace provided detailed financial data covering both January 2015 and an annual summary for 2014.
January 2015 showed a healthy profit and an average 90 sign-ups/run.
Finances overall for 2014 were encouraging. We were very close to achieving sign-up budget targets, while rags and raffle targets were far exceeded. Credit for this must go to Sir Bottomless Pit and Sweetie. Although we showed a loss overall, this would in fact have been profit, had it not been for the outlay for the 30 years anniversary. The massive success of this event justifies the expenditure.
The meeting acknowledged our indebtedness to Liberace for his book keeping skills, hard work and attention to detail.
- Wank-King’s Wanker reported that the web site is, slowly but surely being knocked into shape. On top of his usual 16 hours work, he devotes extra time to this every week. We have had 98,000 visitors and 250,000 hits over 12 months. His work on archived data is an ongoing project over the next 2 years at least. The meeting acknowledged and thanked Wank-King’s Wanker for his hard work and dedication.
- VV, by sourcing supplies close to his home, has been able to cut costs on both beer and diesel. He is also repairing tables and putting them back into service. A deficiency was identified with our lighting. VV agreed to talk to Tampax about this and find a solution. This may involve rigging up a second lighting bar. VV also expressed concern about maintenance of the truck, especially the replacement of the cam belt. VV agreed to take the truck back to where it is normally serviced and get it serviced again.
It was acknowledged that the takeover from Sir Bottomless Pit had been as seamless as possible and that VV’s personal touches have been welcomed as improvements to an already efficient service.
- Hare-raising is running efficiently and Sir Free Willy is encouraged to keep up the good work.
Since taking over this role, Sir Free Willy has replenished rag stocks as a stop-gap to ensure all sizes are available He agreed to approach Prasarn about prices and to provide a proposal for future purchases by email.
ACTION: SIR FREE WILLY
- The upcoming Rosenmontag run is all down to the hares and in hand. The PH3 has agreed to help finance food to the tune of 1000 to 1500 baht.
- It was agreed to leave the Anniversaries and Awards slot where it is in the 2nd circle. Wank-King’s Wanker will, however, provide the GM with a list of recipients, so that this can be announced in the 1st circle. This will avoid the possibility of hashers leaving before they receive their awards.
- The Dirt, represented by Emperor Airhead, expressed an interest in the ceremonial sword. It was agreed that they could have it for 500 baht.
- Sir Free Willy will buy mugs from Luk Dod in future, as they are the cheapest provider. He will also research the availability of engraving. In the meantime mugs will be presented without engraving and returned to be retro-engraved once we have a source. Those who have already received mugs with stickers will also be offered this service.
ACTION: SIR FREE WILLY
- Emperor Airhead informed the meeting that Jack Levy is seriously ill and awaiting surgery. Liberace agreed to work with Sheik Meme in approaching Papa Whiskey and Sir Chicken Fucker to clarify the situation regarding signatories. Our intention is to change the present situation, so that Emperor Airhead, Papa Whiskey and Liberace become the new signatories.
ACTION: LIBERACE AND SHEIK MEME
- . Our new hasher Alexander is involved with transport and this has been recognized as a source for potential improvement to our present set-up. Emperor Airhead has already probed the matter and identified the fact that Alexander’s uncle has some influence locally. Alexander also has a license to drive a bus, should The Black Pearl once again become available. Airhead agreed to approach Alexander’s uncle in the first instance with a view to checking the future availability of The Black Pearl.
ACTION: EMPEROR AIRHEAD
- An offer from Hellboy to stage an out-station run at Sihanoukville around Songkran was unanimously rejected.
- The PH3 Beach Social planned for 28 March 2015 will be run along the same lines as the same event in 2013, which was such a success. We will make an announcement closer to the event, but hashers wearing a PH3 shirt will be discounted. Liberace agreed to look into our accounts on this matter before the decision is finalized.
IT was also agreed that a limit of 500 baht would be provided to hares by the PH3 for snacks at runs. Any costs incurred above this would be at the expense of the hares themselves.
NB: IF THERE IS AN ACTION AGAINST YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE SOME PROGRESS AND REPORT THIS TO THE NEXT MEETING – NMC (GM)