PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, February 15th 2017
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Liberace, Menstrual Disorder, Mental Disorder, No More Cum, Pole Fucker, Scar w/2T's, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Sir Free Willy, VV,
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting accepted.
- Bookie Report: The economy is healthy and everything is okay. Beer consumption up a little bit but acceptable. Pole Fucker to be back up for Liberace. Liberace will show him how it works.
- Webmaster Report: The up grading is poceeding well. Wank-King's Wanker to work with Pole Fucker to ensure a back up of the web site. Support data on WK-W computer to be copied weekly and placed on memory stick. Two sticks needed which will be exchanged with Menstrual Disorder on a weekly basis.
- Brew Master Report: The Brew Master is currently in Belgium. All the small repairs to the beer truck and banners have been done.
- Hare Raiser Report: Hare line looking good, and currently full till August.
- Rags Report: All good and the new shirts designed by Scar w/2ts and Mental Disorder to be ordered, total will be 50 shirts including singlets, ladies tops and various sizes of T-shirts.
- On-on Bars Report: Liberace said all is going well and the numbers for Nicky's Bar and Blue Heelers are excellent.
- Special Runs:
- Beach Social: Scheduled 1st of March. Prices - 150 Baht for male and 50 Baht for female wearing PH3 shirts. Price for male not wearing PH3 shirt or not a regular PH3 hasher is 300 Baht and female 100 Baht. Beer truck to be driven by Liberace, all food to be purchased by Mental Disorder and Scar w/2T's, barbecue to be supplied by Burl Ives.
- St. Patrick's Day Run: Kee Mah advised us that all is good and it will be a great day out. PH3 co-sponsoring the run with 5000 Baht.
- Other Business:
- The 'Black Pearl' is no longer road worthy and cannot be used. Mental Disorder and Baht Bus Gustapo to have further talks with the Abbot to hopefully use the yellow bus currently at the temple as a replacement. Email protocol: After much discussion no solution was found and for all committee members to refrain from sending abusive or offensive emails to one another. If this happens again disciplinary action will be taken by the committee including the possibility of the person being asked by the committee to resign. This will be in place until someone can find a solution to the email protocol.
- Any hasher that reaches 500 runs are to be offered a chair and embroidered patch to be attached to the chair.
- Ball Ringer has done a draft hash constitution that was sent to all of you. It will be discussed at the next meeting.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.