PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, February 6th 2019
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Emperor Airhead, Jackal, Liberace, Menstrual Disorder, Mental Disorder, No More Cum, Paprika Smiley, Pole Dancer, Testicles, The Wizard, VV, Wank Kings Wanker
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Scar w/2T's
- Previous Minutes: Read and agreed as true. No matters arising
- Bookie Report: A very positive start to the new calendar year, high numbers of sign ups, a cash surplus and average beer consumption as expected, all this despite a couple of circles going on longer than expected.
- Webmaster Report: Progress is still being made with the upgrade of the website and WKW reports that he will begin work on the database this month. It was asked if there was a possibility to enhance the way maps (directions to A sites) are presented but it was agreed that this was not a high priority and may be revisited when other upgrades are completed.
- Brew Master Report: A very positive start to the new calendar year, high numbers Nothing of note to report, everything is working well but there are as always minor ongoing repairs which VV will take care of.
- Hare Raiser Report: Hare raiser not present and no report provided but April's Hare line is open and currently has 3 vacancies for hares. We are not sure at this time whether we will have our traditional St Georges day run.
- Rags Report: Emperor Airhead has taken possession of all rags and has kindly agreed to bring a limited stock to runs while we determine a long time solution. With the void left by Sir Free Willy standing down we are searching for a full time replacement or a long term work-around which may include reducing the stock levels in order to make it more manageable. In addition a discussion took place regarding awards and awards shirts/hats. The general consensus of opinion was that the current system is too labour intensive and the cost of producing individual shirts/hats seems to be excessive. The Wizard will attempt to determine a simplified system and report back to the committee at the next meeting. In the interim period we are grateful for SFWs continued assistance.
- On-on Bars Report: Our new on on bar, Buffalo Bar has proved to be popular although an issue with certain members being requested to pay for drinks as they go was mentioned. Whether or not this is a long term issue and the reason behind it will be ascertained asap. Otherwise there are no issues and attendances remain very healthy.
- Special Runs:
- Valentine's Day Run - Feb 11th will be the Valentine's Day Run and as usual red roses will be given to all of our female hashers that attend on the day.
- St Paddys Day Run- Also upcoming in March is St Paddys Day Run which we will be co sponsored by the PH3 and Kee Mah.
- French Connection Run - VV requested permission for 2 waitresses/serving girls to attend the French Connection run. Agreed.
- Other Business:
- Liberace: there was some smoking of cannabis in the proximity of the circle on the last run. Announcement to be made in the next circle to remind everyone of their responsibilities in this matter. Also made public that we paid a total of 2,600 to the baht bus drivers to subsidise their losses after the incident and fines from the week before.
- VV: The last Full Moon Run, as part of the 35th Anniversary celebration was a mixed run but traditionally been men only. Future Full Moon Runs to revert to men only.
- Mental Disorder: Commended Menstrual Disorder for achieving excellent raffle ticket sales at the last run.
- WKW: Highlighted the fact that within the committee the posts of Rags, Raffle and Awards are officially still open.
- Ball Ringer: Reported 2 incidents of beer abuse in one circle by the same member. To be dealt with by The Wizard on an informal basis at this time. BR also informed us that his assistance with sign ups will end in May when he will no longer be able to attend runs early enough to assist. Also assistance will be required at the next run, due to absence.
- The Wizard: Thanked everyone for their attendance and contributions and noted the high turnout for this meeting.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.