PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, February 5th 2020
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, Scar, No More Cum, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, French Kiss, Pole Fucker, Jackal, Ball Ringer, Homebrew, Anal Cheese, Spastic Whoreking, Dirt Looney
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Sperm Polluter, Flatulence, VV
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: First Liberace produced the financial report for the month which showed a 25,000 baht profit. Average number of sign ups for the month was 101. The raffle is making a healthy profit and it was agreed to increase the spending on prizes. Secondly, he presented the financial account for the year, which showed an overall profit of 31,000 baht. Income from sign us was down on the previous year but rags and raffle income has increased. Money spent on all drinks had increased by 55,000 but less was spent on rags, raffle, truck maintenance and hares’ expenses. All in all, it has been a very successful year financially for the club.
- Webmaster Report: Wank King’s Wanker offered his thanks to Dirt Looney for his ongoing assistance with keeping the website updated, endorsed by all. Nothing else of note to report.
- Brew Master Report: In his absence VV sent news that several small items on the beer truck needed replacing.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sperm Polluter reported by phone that the hare line is in good shape and the empty spot at the start of March has now been taken.
- Rags Report: SKBC informed us that he is ordering new raincoats and caps as stock is low. There will be a new shirt later in the month for the French Connection run. He added that he would try a new supplier that undercut our current suppliers’ price for this shirt; quality and level of service will be discussed after receipt of the shirts.
- On-on Bars Report: No concerns, attendances are high and there are no complaints.
- Special Runs:
- The Beach Social date was set for 11 March, conditions and location the same as last year. Announcements will be made in the circle and on the website.
- The Valentine’s Day Run is organised and no concerns raised.
- The Joint GM's Run will be on 9 March, Scar to seek confirmation of attendance from Professor Pinky (PDRH3).
- Other Business:
- Dirt Looney reported that all stats on the website are now up to date and accurate.
- Liberace praised and thanked Flatulence for his work on sign ups.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.