PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, January 6th 2016
Attendence: Liberace, Mental Disorder, No More Cum, Scar w/2Ts, Sir Free Willy, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker.
Recorded by: No More Cum
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Sheik Meme
- Previous Minutes: VV reported from the last meeting that the lights, designed to illuminate the sides of the beer truck, have now been installed. The portable lights being designed and produced by Linear Accelerator have not yet materialized, but are expected before the end of the month. Scar agreed to chase these up.; Emperor Airhead had agreed to broach the subject of insurance and public liability with Jack Levy. As he was not present, there was no report of progress. Sir Free Willy agreed to contact Jack and report.; The rules for sponsorship have not yet appeared in their entirety on the website. Wanking’s Wanker agreed to make this a priority and produce them “word for word” as agreed at the last meeting.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reported that December had been a very good month financially despite extra expenses incurred. The raffle has proved very profitable over the last year and SFW was applauded for his contribution to this. Beer consumption is under control, probably due to various factors, including the “one beer policy”. We had an average of 95 runners during the month of December and 69 average throughout 2015. Liberace was recognized for his hard work contributing to our financial stability.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King’s Wanker continues to work tirelessly to update and improve our databases. As well as the sponsorship rules mentioned above, he agreed to make the rules for haring more user friendly, including guidance on choosing A-sites.; It was agreed that the wording for baht bus departure times be adjusted to indicate that they will leave the Buffalo Bar from 1500 until 1530. This will allow GI Joe and Squeeze Mt Tube to get them away earlier as they fill up and make signing up easier. The last bus will still leave at 1530.
- Brew Master Report: VV suggested replacing the old lights on the beer truck with new LEDs to the same standard as the recently installed side lighting.. This was agreed. The San Miguel promotion is over in 2 weeks time, but this will not affect availability on the hash. In order that VV can enjoy the Beach Social, programmed for 27 February this year, NMC agreed to drive the beer truck that day.
- Hare Raiser Report: SFW reported that all dates for haring bar one are taken up until the beginning of May.
- Rags Report: SFW also reported that rags stocks are sufficient until after the AGPU this year and will be reviewed then.
- On-on Bars Report: Liberace reported that our On On Bars are content and that things are working well. It was suggested that long-standing bars such as TQ and Jamesons should be presented with a plaque. Liberace agreed to look into the possibilities, while NMC agreed to work on a design and inscription.
- Special Runs:
- The only special run programmed for this month is the AGPU. There are no special plans for this, but extra beer will be ordered to cover down-downs for new and old Mismanagement.
- Looking forward to February, we are going to present cracks with roses on the St valentine’s Run on 15 February and will be expecting a large contingent of Indonesian hashers on 22 February.
- Other Business:
- The proposed run calendar for 2016 was passed and will appear on the website in due course.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.