PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, January 9th 2019
Attendence: Ball Ringer, CIA, Dirt Looney, Emperor Airhead, Jack Wow, Liberace, Menstrual Disorder, Mental Disorder, No More Cum, The Wizard, VV, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: General Kidney Wiper, Scar W/2TS
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reports a great year for 2018. Including the outlay for the 35th Anniversary Run the hash still came out 1,300 Baht profit for the year.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King's Wanker still working on the website upgrade.
- Brew Master Report: VV reports, all good with beer truck and the light has been repaired. The new banner is now on the beer truck, Special thanks to the Wizard for designing it.
- Hare Raiser Report: No report
- Rags Report: No report
- On-on Bars Report: Liberace reports the Blue Heeler bar is now closed permanently and the new On-on Bar will be the Buffalo Bar, after the great success of the 35th Anniversary.
- Special Runs:
- PH3 to sponsored a barbecue for the AGM Run, VV to organize.
- PH3 to purchase 30 red roses for Valentines Day Run.
- The PH3 to part sponsor with St.Paddy's Day Run with 5000 Baht, Kee Mah offered to sponsor a shirt and meal for the run.
- Other Business:
- The 35th Anniversary weekend was a fantastic event. The entire weekend was a great success due to the two organizers, The Wizard and Dirt Looney who did an incredible amount of work to make this event great. Also a special thank you to Sperm Polluter and Casper for the delivery of the food and extra beer to the A-Site. Burley Chassis for a fantastic meal she supplied and the design of the shirt. Golden Rivet, Ball Ringer, Antique for volunteering on the day to set up the A-Site and pack up after everyone had left. VV for organizing more than enough cold beer for 200 hashers. Kee Mah for his emergency dash to purchase cartons of beer. The total amount of sign ups for the 35th anniversary run was 215.
- The committee has voted to give Burl Ives a 4 weeks suspension from the hash starting immediately due to his unacceptable attitude and conduct he has displayed at the hash runs. The committee hopes there will be a vast improvement in his attitude and conduct if he decides to return to the hash after the completion of his suspension.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.