PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, July 3rd 2013
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Hellboy, Horse, Katoy Anal Masturbator, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Spaghetti Head, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King’s Wanker
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: The economy is healthy. - So far we are 19,453 Baht above forecast. We are down 9,120 Baht for the month, but this is due to 29 free runners on the Betty Boop Run and extraordinary expenses of 7,530 Baht for truck lights and Pan Asia preparations. Average runners per run in June: 61; in May: 71; Average so far this year: 72.
- Webmaster Report: www.pattayah3.com is the only official information outlet for the PH3. We welcome any positive promotion of PH3 on personal social web sites like Facebook. We request that PH3 website always be linked, that announcements be posted verbatim (word for word in quotes), and that no run photos be posted before Wednesday noon following the run.
- Brew Master Report: no report
- Hare Raiser Report: Only four slots remain through 2013. Well done hare raisers. If you wish a date already filled, work with Horse for a possible reschedule.
- Rags Report: no report
- On-on Bars Report: no report
- Special Runs:
- Pan-Asia Hash 2013 Preparation: Final preparations and job assignments were discussed and agreed.
- Aussie Run – July 2013: This run is scheduled for July 22nd. Rupert (Katoey Anal Masturbator) presented the Aussie proposal which was to provide all prizes for the raffle (including Aussie treasures) with all raffle moneys going to PH3. Further they will be offering new design T-shirts for purchase at the run. All overstock to be offered to Hash Rags at cost so additional future revenue is possible. Sir Bottomless Pit will determine if we wish to accept these overstock shirts and will work with Rupert on design. The Aussie Team asks PH3 support by allowing seven hares to run free. Cost to PH3 1400 Baht (4 extra free hares, since normally 2 free hares and one hare is already sponsored).
- Adventure Run: Hare Sir Spaghetti Head says that things are moving apace, and perhaps a small sum might be required in support. The run date may be shifted forward in time at Sir Spag’s discretion in consultation with Horse and WKW. More later.
- 30 Year Anniversary Run – Jan 2014: Mental Disorder has a source of low cost, high quality T-shirts available in Cambodia but will need extra time to arrange. He and Sir Bottomless Pit will determine if this is worthwhile for PH3.
- Other Business:
- No Other Business
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.