PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, July 2nd 2014
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Sheik Meme, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Free Willy, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King's Wanker
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: The economy is still not improving - down 5500 Baht this month. While we had low run numbers, this is principally due to the pre-purchase of 10 cases of San Miguel Light at a 20% discount. Nevertheless, average expense per adult this month is still 10 baht above yearly average (170 vs. 160). We will continue to stress in the circle rules regarding beer consumption before first runner in and during the journey to Pattaya. We will try to keep second circle length shorter.
- Webmaster Report: W-KW has been extensively upgrading the web site to standardize content and giving the site a consistent look-and-feel. The site is now more reliable and pages should load faster. This effort will continue for most of the rest of the year before being complete. W-KW will update the database starting next year to make it consistent with modern software and more suitable to the way we run PH3 now. This was last done in 2000 (before Windows XP was released!).
- Brew Master Report: no report
- Hare Raiser Report: no report
- Rags Report: no report
- On-on Bars Report: It was decided that we will discontinue visiting on-on bars due to the very low to no turnouts. We will continue again when we can guarantee reasonable numbers to the bar owners.
- Special Runs:
- American Independence Day run will be held on July 7. The hares will put on American grub and decorations and require no additional sponsorship from the PH3.
- Other Business:
- We are now at the end of the contract for the Pineapple Truck and have decided to stop using it. We will now use Baht Buses as transport vehicles. We are continuing our efforts to secure the 'Black Pearl' again.
- The team that checked for Virgin Pins found that the cost to have a PH3 logo would make them too expensive. We will continue to look for a cheap replacement.
- The idea of beginning an advertising campaign to attract virgins was tabled. We will all return with ideas for how to do at next month's meeting.
- We will in future exert our copyright. All photos will be branded with pattayah3.com, and all content extracted from the web site will need attribution that it came from pattayah3.com.
- The Adventure Run has been dropped from the Run Calendar since the site is now being torn up for sand and gravel. "Pave Paradise and put up a parking lot ..."
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.