PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, July 6th 2016
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Liberace, Menstrual Disorder, Mental Disorder, Sir Free Willy, VV, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Menstrual Disorder
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Bookies report, good low season, finance is up, raffles are good. Beer consumption on target. Runners are way up from this time last year.
- Webmaster Report: Webmaster reports that the up grade of the web site on target, everything is looking good. Site is now faster to update and page loading faster.
- Brew Master Report: Beer truck needs some repairs, air filter fixed, transmission oil change and radiator flush. Approved by committee, VV to arrange. Wiring for lights on beer truck to be fixed by Tampax. Approved by committee. Singha Beer to be stopped as no one drinks it. Approved by committee. VV departs back to Belgium 19 of July. Mental and Menstrual Disorder looking after the beer truck until VV returns. If VV has to return to Belgium in September, VV has arranged a Thai driver for the beer truck with Two Time assisting.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sir Free Willy said hare line looking great, with only a couple of openings to the end of November.
- Rags Report: Sir Free Willy said he needs more towels and ladies tops for the rags. And the generic patch is coming soon. Approved by committee.
- On-on Bars Report: Liberace is happy as the numbers are up at the on on bars
- Special Runs:
- Up-coming 1700th Run to be advertised on HHH world events at no charge. Mental Disorder to follow up. Committee to hare the run. Ball ringer to find a suitable A-site and Sir Free Willy to arrange food with side dishes. Approved by committee.
- Aussie Run - Sir Free Willy to have day off and no rags at run. For raffle, one ticket per sign up to be given free and no raffle tickets to be sold on day. Aussies to look after and sell their T-shirts. Approved by committee.
- Other Business:
- 50 Run Mugs will not in future be engraved because of cost and since no suitable engraver can be found. Awardees will be advised that an embroidered Polo-style T-Shirt is available. Alternatives, such as stickers, will be investigated. Approved by the committee
- Business cards and patches to be sourced by Sir Free Willy. Approved by committee.
- Looking for a second back up hash flash since Baht Bus Gestapo currently has a heavy personal load at present. Mental Disorder to follow up.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.