PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, July 4th 2018
Attendence: Colonel Cornhole, Dirt Looney, Liberace, The Wizard, VV, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: General Kidney Wiper, Mental Disorder
- Previous Minutes: Read and agreed. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Finances remain healthy with a small profit recorded for the month. Slightly less beer was consumed than predicted.
- Webmaster Report: Another busy month but continual progress is being made. No concerns.
- Brew Master Report: The beer truck is due a minor service this month and VV is still seeking suitable material to replace/repair the false floor of the truck. VV procured a solid wooden crate for the recently purchased gazebo. VV also reported that during the last circle when it was raining that the cover he uses to protect hashers bags on the top of the truck had somehow been displaced, but despite many other people being in the a site while VV was on trail, no one had put the cover back; consequently several bags were soaked. We would remind everyone that we are a club and should all take equal responsibility for matters such as these. Likewise, everyone should be reminded that they should not put their bags inside the beer truck at any time as this prevents VV accessing items that are required for the circle.
- Hare Raiser Report: September hare line was opened at the last run; all dates open other than the Veterans Run.
- Rags Report: A further reminder to all that requests for personal adjustments to award shirts must be organised and financed by the hasher involved. It is not the responsibility of the Rags Master to do this. No other concerns.
- On-on Bars Report: No issues to report, attendance and service remains at expected levels.
- Special Runs:
- Four special day runs coming up this month, no requests for sponsorship have been received at present, however there has been little info regarding the Aussie Day run as of yet.
- Other Business:
- Agreed to hold a 'Halloween Run' with prizes for appropriate fancy dress costumes. Further sponsorship will be considered nearer to the time. Also agreed in principle to a special run to commemorate PH3s 35th anniversary next January. We will seek an individual and/ or sub- committee to organise this occasion.
- Dirt Looney will attempt to identify a group of regular hashers who would be prepared to be called upon at times to co hare when less experienced hashers would like to hare a run but lack experience or transport (The Hare Band). All info will be shared with the Hare Raiser.
- Dirt Looney will also trial collecting small coins from hashers at the circle or on on bars which will be donated to the charity supported by Nicky's, one of our on on bars. The charity involved is Take Care Kids. This has the support of the committee but will be monitored for 2 months for the level of support from hashers. We will continue to collect ring pulls for charity.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.