PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, July 3rd 2019
Attendence: Arse von Hole, Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Emperor Airhead, French Kiss, Liberace, My Girlfriend Knows I’m Gay,Shithead, Sir Free Willy, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, The Wizard, Unstable load, VV, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Read and agreed as accurate.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reported a deficit of approx. 12,000 baht this month due to loss of revenue (Betty Boop Run – 33 free runners) and the purchase of 25 new shirts for rags. Beer consumption is down on last month, now at a more expected level. Overall, the finances are in good shape, with no cause for concern.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King's Wanker explained the difficulties he faces when not given sufficient information to produce maps for forthcoming runs. The Hare Raiser will make Hares aware of their obligations in this respect. WKW went on to report little progress with the database which has been causing some difficulties lately.
- Brew Master Report: VV reported that he had replaced all the electrical connections on the lights with new and improved ones which were supplied by Antique. A flat tyre had to be repaired in the week at little cost. Re Introduction of the beer police at the end of the circle has had a positive effect.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sir Free Willy told us that there are 3 spots available in September. He also reminded us that when Hares are submitting maps. etc, they should be forwarded to SFW also. VV asked if pre booked runs beyond the hare line could be made accessible via the website: WKW said that that is one of his priority tasks.
- Rags Report: A generally quiet month, stock levels are good, with the exception of coolers, which Sour Kraut Bone Collector is currently sourcing. He will endeavour to procure one for inspection before placing a significant order.
- On-on Bars Report: A disappointing turn out at TQ this month led to the decision to drop TQ from our rota until the high season. Attendance at the other bars remains healthy but will be monitored over the coming month.
- Special Runs:
- Aussie Run: a lengthy discussion over the number of hares being proposed, determined that TW would request definitive details from KAM so that the committee could make a decision on an appropriate number of hares, which is likely to be less than being proposed by KAM. The number of free hares was also discussed and will also be determined once we have confirmation of hares. It was strongly agreed that this is an issue that must be resolved in advance of run day.
- Veteran’s Run: TW suggested a towel as this year’s giveaway and showed those present an example of one such towel. A decision on what will be chosen will be made at the next MMM, committee and members were invited to bring along alternative suggestions for consideration at the meeting.
- SFW wanted to consider re introducing an Adventure Run in August. It was considered too late for this year but can be considered next year at the appropriate time.
- Antique’s Birthday Hash Bash (19/8): TW showed the committee a design for a shirt which Antique will sponsor for all sign ups on the day for their approval, which was duly given. Antique will also be sponsoring food for this run. He does not require additional sponsorship from the club.
- Other Business:
- Emperor Airhead suggested that as an incentive for bringing virgins to the hash an award shirt for bringing 5 virgins should be established. This was agreed upon and can be managed by Wank Kings Wanker and Unstable Load.
- Liberace inquired as to the relevance of recording ‘leavers’ on the hash stats. Although little use is made of this info at the moment it was agreed to continue noting those hashers who do report as leavers.
- TW reported that a request has been made for a representative of the hash to attend the upcoming Funday for the Take Care Kids Foundation, which we support. Liberace told us that he attends Fundays on a regular basis and confirmation of attendees will be disclosed shortly.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.