PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, July 8th 2020
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, VV, Unstable Load, Sperm Polluter, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, Flatulence, Dirt Looney, Ball Ringer, Crap Thai, Na Hee Man
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Nil
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from the previous MMM had been approved at an earlier emergency meeting.
- Bookie Report: None provided due to our lack of activity
- Webmaster Report: Progress with the web site and database upgrade is still ongoing , WKW is happy with what he has achieved during the lockdown, but now he will fully commit to keeping the current version of the website up to date and accurate. There is an acknowledged error within the mechanics of the hare-line which is keeping it out of sync; this will be resolved ASAP.
- Brew Master Report: None provided due to our lack of activity
- Hare Raiser Report: N/A due to lack of activity.
- Rags Report: None provided. No change from last meeting.
- On-on Bars Report: TQ, as usual for this time of the year has been taken off the rota. We will resume with Nicky’s after our next run; Liberace to confirm with I-Rovers and Buffalo Bar at our future attendance.
- Special Runs:
- The Belgian /French run scheduled for next week will go ahead with VV cooking a BBQ.
- The Vets Run on Sept 7th will feature free runs to all those who qualify, by having completed 50% of our runs in the previous calendar year. It was agreed that this year’s give away would be a shirt sponsored to the tune of 10,000 baht by WKW, (any other cost to be born by PH3) and would be available to all sign ups on the day.
- Other Business:
- Dirt Looney inquired about the possibility of introducing a sweat shirt/hoodie to the Rags stock as he had received such inquiries from visiting hashers from Europe. Agreed to discuss fully at the next meeting.
- DL also led a brief conversation regarding posting photos on social media which could bring unwanted attention to us at this time. Agreed that whilst the actions of individuals is out of our direct control we will ask everyone to apply discretion to whatever they may post.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.