Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, June 5th 2013
Ball Ringer, Cheaper Than Meme, Horse, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, Pussy Whipped, Sexy Bum, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Spaghetti Head, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King’s Wanker
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- On-on Bars: Well, the low season seems to be upon us. Over the last month on-on bar attendance has been steadily declining. Last month 3 hashers visited the A Team Club, but there were bus issues (on the 10th June – 10 attended). On the 3rd June NOT ONE HASHER attended the Secrets Bar; they put on a lot of very good food (I hope we have not lost them). Last month 8-10 hashers attended at Jameson’s who also put on a lot of very good food. We voted to suspend the on-on bars until the high season which coincides with the return of Robbin’g Bastard who set up the on-on bars last year. Our stand-in On-on Bar Coordinator has not been contacting the bars at the start of every run. Wank-King’s Wanker will contact each of the bars to apologize and to discuss how to move forward. Report to be presented at next meeting.
- Hash Bus: Johnny has asked the run for an additional payment off-the-record every week. He is asking for 500 Baht per week. Committee voted to pay 200 Baht, Liberace will negotiate.
- Rags: Since the turnover from Free Willy, there has been a counting error that has just now been discovered. Sweetie and Flipper during their count of inventory wrote seventy rather than twenty towels (anybody who’s been to a 7-11 in this town has experienced this problem). It is now corrected and inventory totals have been adjusted.
- Accounts Report: The economy is healthy. – So far we are 29,778 Baht above budget. Average runners per run in May: 71; in April: 66; Average so far this year: 74.
- 30 Year Anniversary Run – Jan 2014: Mental Disorder has been in communication with Scar about forward planning for this run. MD has a source of low cost, high quality T-shirts available in Cambodia but will need extra time to arrange. We had a busy schedule this month so we have postponed discussion as a TOPIC FOR NEXT MEETING.
Attachment: PH3 Preparation for Pan Asia 2013
- Aussie Run – July 2013: This run is scheduled for July 22nd. The only official communication received from the hares is to schedule the run date. We need more information to make decisions related to sponsorship. It would be playing it a little late if we await the arrival of the hares from Oz. Wank-King’s Wanker will contact Rupert (Katoey Anal Masturbator) to get more info to present as a TOPIC FOR NEXT MEETING.
- Pan-Asia Hash 2013 Preparation: An ad hoc meeting was held at Titty Twisters on 29th May where a strategy was developed to cope with the expected large number of hashers in town July 5th-7th, and the impact on our Monday run on July 8th. The plan was submitted to the committee and accepted in its entirety. It is attached and is a part of these minutes.