Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, June 4th 2014
Ball Ringer, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Free Willy, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King's Wanker
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- Accounts – We are concerned this month as we have a loss of 12,000 Baht. This is due primarily to the large amount of beer pre-purchased for the Day after Nash Hash Run. We expect that this will even out over time as this excess inventory is worked off. Average expense per adult this month is 183 Baht, 22 Baht higher than the average this year.
- After the negative response from member hashers, the monthly Mis-management Meeting is now again open to all hashers.
- On-on Bars – Robbing Bastard has done a fine job of re-establishing on-on bars as part PH3. The committee thanks him for his fine efforts in organizing and managing this activity. Since he will be leaving Pattaya this month, Liberace has graciously volunteered to manage this activity until RB returns this Autumn.
- Beer consumption being high it was decided that hashers will be reminded of the rule that they are limited to one unopened beer for the return journey to Pattaya on the bus.
- Sir Bottomless Pit will be away on a visa run. During this time Sweetie will operate the BeerTruck. Wank-King’s Wanker will assist her.
- The Phillipines Independence run will be held on the 23rd of this month. The ladies will provide a national dish and some other treats. The four hares will run free. PH3 will sponsor up to 1500 Baht toward extra expenses.