Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, June 14th 2017
Baht Bus Gestapo, Lady Snake, Liberace, Lone Wolf, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, Phantom, VV, and Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
- Apologies: Free Willy, General Kidney Wiper.
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reports all good with finances, average 84 runners per run this year. 9 up on last year, beer consumption a little high but getting better.
- Webmaster Report: Upgrading going well and a lot of a hard work has been done.
- Brew Master Report: The box for the lights has been built and all the repairs completed to the beer truck. VV to be away for 3 weeks and Mental Disorder to be in charge to the beer truck.
- Hare Raiser Report: Hare line looking very healthy and one spot in August is open.
- Rags Report: Sir Free Willy states all good.
- On On Bars: The M Club has not been proving as popular as expected with hashers and a possible alternate venue is being sought.
- Up-coming Special Runs:
- The American Run – Wank-King’s Wanker to organize.
- The Aussie Run – Lone Wolf showed the Committee the shirt which was approved. VV to do a barbecue to be sponsored by the PH3 (approved).
- Veterans Run – A coffee mug will be given to all that have qualified for the Veterans Run. Mental Disorder to design a cup (approved).
- Halloween Run has been cancelled due to the cremation of the king.
- Other Business:
- The budget for shirt awards to be raised to a maximum of 600 baht per award. If a hasher wants anything else put on the shirt they will pay the cost if it goes over 600 baht.
- Beer police to be used when we have a high sign up at the run. Also only two beers to be taken by one hasher from the beer truck at a time if he is getting one for his friend. Both cans to be open at the beer truck
- Sir Free Willy to attend the July meeting to discuss the cost of the awards.
- New Business:
- A Motion was tabled to make changes to the Mis-management commttee. To conform to the new rules of the charter an ‘absolute majority’ vote is required. The motion will be sent to non-resident committee members Scar w\2t’s and No More Cum. They may cast votes by proxy if desired. No proxy returned will be deemed abstention.
- Baht Bus Gustapo needs to step down as Hash Flash as he is starting a new job and will be unable to attend Mondays for 3 to 4 months. He will continue to edit the photos each week.
- Lone Wolf to take over the position of Hash Flash which he has been doing as backup for BBG. LW does not wish to become involved in selecting and editing the photos which in the past has been integral to the function and requires special technical skills and software.
- Phantom, a computer programmer by profession has agreed to to join as Assistant Webmaster to assist WKW and be available to pick up the website if the case arises.
- Motion to be voted next meeting – “Two new positions are to be formed, Hash Flash Editor and Assistant Webmaster. New assignments are to be made – Hash Flash will be Lone Wolf, Hash Flash Editor will be Baht Bus Gestapo and Assistant Webmaster will be Phantom.”
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.