PH3 Mis-Management Meeting Minutes
Mismanagement Meeting of Monday, June 4th 2018
Attendees: Ball Ringer, Liberace, The Wizard, Vv, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: General Kidney Wiper, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: The club's finances remain in good health; this reporting period saw the purchase of 60 new shirts (generic) and 100 patches (for distribution later in the year). Sign ups for this period are 1 down on the comparable period last year.
- Webmaster Report: Updating the website is progressing well and we can expect the system to be fully automated within the next couple of months. This will significantly reduce the workload for the webmaster.
- Brew Master Report: No problems to report. Repairs to light system undertaken and a gazebo has been purchased to afford protection for BBQs in the rain. VV will organise procuring a solid wooden box to store the gazebo in.
- Hare Raiser Report: August hare line opened, currently all dates available. GM to request hares in forthcoming circles.
- Rags Report: 60 generic shirts for awards have been purchased. In light of an ever increasing number of requests from members for highly personalised award shirts it has been affirmed that members should take responsibility for design and procurement themselves. The club will still provide a standard (yet individual) shirt which can be further individualised at their own behest. This is not work that should be undertaken by the Rags Master.
- On-on Bars Report: No issues to report. Nicky's Bar is running a charity (Take Care Kids) fun day for kids on July 7th. Details will be announced in the circle. Members are welcome to take their children to join in with all the activities.
- Special Runs:
- American Independence Day Run (July 7). Possible sponsorship by club, to be discussed further by the hares/committee.
- Other Business:
- No Other Business.
- New Business:
- 35th anniversary run (Jan 7th 2019) and resurrection of the Halloween Run (Oct 29th 2018)
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.