PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, March 4th 2020
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, Unstable Load, Arse von Hole, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, French Kiss, Pole Fucker, No More Cum, Anal Cheese, Scar, Ballringer, Flatulence, Spastic Whore King, Dirt Looney, Sperm Polluter
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: VV
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reported on another good month, showing a surplus of approximately 14k baht, this is in spite of replenishing stock for rags and an increase in the average beer consumption (probably due to long circles) for the month. Sign ups average 99 for the month, 100 for the year to date. Rags and raffle are doing well. Lib will hope to have the budget for the year finalised by next month’s meeting.
- Webmaster Report: WKW began by commending Flatulence for his work on On Site Records. Next, he told us that he was ready to withdraw his level of involvement in maintaining the database, Dirt Looney has kindly agreed to offer assistance in this area. WKW will now be able to concentrate his efforts on the web site upgrade. DL to be provided with all necessary access codes for the database.
- Brew Master Report: In VVs absence TW reported that VV will be present for the rearranged beach social (18 March) and also that he will sort out the tax for the beer truck (due by the end of the month) when he returns.
- Hare Raiser Report: SP reported that the hare line was full for March but there were still a couple of dates available in both April and May. Unstable Load will be taking over from VVs spot on 23 March.
- Rags Report: Sales have bee good lately and stocks of the generic PH3 shirt need replenishing. A new design to be considered – TW and SKBC to attend to this. It was agreed that lady’s bra tops and socks will be discontinued when present stocks are gone.
- On-on Bars Report: No issues, all is going well.
- Special Runs:
- St Patrick’s Day – there will be some sponsorship from the 8 hares, 4 of whom will be given free runs. A request for further sponsorship from the club of up to 5,000 baht was approved.
- Joint GMs run, 9/3/2020 – Cannonball has kindly sponsored food for this run.
- Other Business:
- Scar – is there a reason why the baht buses do not depart from the A site as soon as they are full? No obvious reason came to light but we will consult with the drivers at the next run, with a view to facilitating this.
- DL – told us that he is posting images from the hash flash that do not make it to the website (which can only accommodate a maximum of 80) on the F/book page. This has proved to be very popular and DL was thanked for this action.
- Lib – sought clarification regarding the protocol for awarding free runs to members, not on the committee, that make a significant contribution ‘behind the scenes’. A short discussion ended with no real clarification: TW said he would present a protocol for consideration at the next meeting.
- Pole Fucker – commented that someone else had told him of an offensive, racist word being used at the last circle. TW said he would investigate what had taken place.
- SP – commented that on occasion the snacks procured by the hares for after the run are largely finished by the time the runners get in, as they tend to be put out when the first walkers get in. It was suggested that the hares make the snacks available when the first runner gets in to try and ensure that everyone is able to participate in them.
- TW – requested direction from the committee regarding sign ups for the Beach Social. It was agreed that registration would be free to anyone who attends in a PH3 shirt, as has been the recent practice. This will be announced in forthcoming circles.
- TW - reminded everyone that the summer schedule will commence on March 16 run, i.e. the last bus will depart from the Buffalo bar at 16.30, and consequently all timings for circles and runs will also go back by 30 mins. New signs have been displayed and this info is already on the website.
- Lib – asked WKW whether he wished to continue with his duties in the circle announcing awards as there has been a lack of focus on this from WKW recently. WKW to give consideration to this matter and decide in due course.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.