PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, May 6th 2015
Attendence: Baht Bus Gestapo; Liberace; Mental Disorder; Sir Free Willy; VV; Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King's Wanker
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved.
- Bookie Report: The economy is healthy. We are currently 20,000 baht over budget target but this is primarily due to cost carryover from the big runs we sponsored last year. Principally, the 30 Year Anniversary Run and the Monday after Nash Hash Run. Average signups so far this year is 75. This is one below the same time last year. Per person beer consumption is substantially down from last year.
- Webmaster Report: The mobile phone plugin used for the website has been replaced with another this has corrected this problem. We have not been able to make final adjustments to it to make more user friendly, this will be deferred until NMC return when WKW will have more free time. WKW is reviewing software development tools to update and improve the database. Work has begun on the new design and work is expected to continue for some time into the future,
- Brew Master Report: The only remaining item is the instrument cluster which has been promised to arrive next week. VV has advised he will be taking his annual holiday for two weeks from July 7th to the 24th. Mental Disorder will be his replacement over this period. VV will hand over the 20,000 baht float used to purchase beer week-to-week, Well done Mental Disorder for volunteering his time.
- Hare Raiser Report: The hareline is nearly full until end of September. Only one date still open in August.
- Rags Report: Rags sales steady with 11,000 Baht profit lasr month. New product - Tie dye T-Shirts added to product list.
- On-on Bars Report: no report
- Special Runs:
- Norwegian Run - Scheduled May 18th with Liberace and Odd Job as principal hares. The run will feature a free T-Shirt kindly sponsored by the Nordic Group. The hares will finance salmon sandwiches at no cost to the PH3. Rotator Later has bees asked to arrange changing On-on Bar to TQ's for this run.
- Other Business:
- Hash Flash - Alex (Baht Bus Gestapo) expressed interest in becoming Hash Flash. Committee accepted his offer only contingent on Gangreen's acceptance which is expected.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.