Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, May 3rd 2017
Ball Ringer, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Minor Disorder, VV, and Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- Apologies: Free Willy, Menstrual Disorder.
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: The economy is good and this year the average runners are 92 , 12 up on last year. The 2016 budget report was tabled and we are 31,480 Baht up from the previous year.
- Webmaster Report: All good and the up grading of the web site is on schedule.
- Brew Master Report: VV reported that the books for the beer truck are now at the insurance company, Jack Levy’s office and will be keep there. VV to get the aircon repaired and also get a General maintenance done to the beer truck. Also a box to be made to hold the lights to save damage to the lights.
- Hare Raiser Report: Hare line in excellent condition and full up to August where two dates are still open.
- Rags Report: All good and full up to September.
- On On Bars: Liberace stated that all is good and the On On bars are popular.
- Up-coming Special Runs: The Betty Boop Run, a free run to be given to hashers that sign up in opposite sex outfit. There will be a prize given for the best cross dressing male and female. This is a cross dressing costume. Filipino Run to be sponsored 3000 baht towards their run. There will be a St. Andrew’s Day Run on the 27th of November. Organized by Burl Ives and his Scottish mate.
- AOB 1: Ball Ringer is retiring from Hash Sign-ups and this position will the done by General Kidney Whiper. The PH3 are very thankful for Ball Ringer’s long time (10 year) faithful commitment and contribution to the club.
- AOB 2: Dogs will be allowed to come on the run but must be keep on the lead at all times and at no time will the dogs will be allowed to go near the circle, the rags area, or where hashers are eating their meal. If the owner of the dogs breaks any of these rules the dogs will be banned from the hash.
- AOB 3: Starting Run 1732 there will be a budget of a maximum 600 baht total paid to the Hares for the fruits and chips.
- AOB 4: In the past there has been damage to the beer truck when rented to the Dirt Hash. In the past it seems it was expected that the PH3 Brew Master would run around and get the repairs done. This practice is now stopped. In the future any damage to the beer truck will be the responsibly of the borrowing hash to get the repairs done. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of the rental agreement and the beer truck will not be available. Wank-King’s Wanker will notify the Dirt Hash of this decision.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.