PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, May 9th 2018
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Liberace, My Girlfriend Knows I'm Gay, The Wizard, VV, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: General Kidney Wiper, Mental Disorder,
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Liberace produced the budget for the next year, projected 4.6% increase in revenue and 4.1% increase in costs. The monthly report showed the economy remaining healthy although we are now entering the quiet season for the hash. Also reported that in order to change one of the counter signatories on the main bank account (from No more Cum to The Wizard) it was necessary to open a new account and close the old one. Any extra money for hash snacks (crisps and fruit) over the already established sum of 600baht to be agreed by the committee.
- Webmaster Report: A problem was reported from some users that they were unable to access the site - this was particular to certain specific platforms and the issue has been resolved. Continuing work and progress in the background to get the site fully functional, some priority to be given to access to 2018 runs information. A single click link to the next run on the homepage considered impractical (it takes 2 clicks at present). A No 2 to be sought to cover WWW in case of sickness etc.
- Brew Master Report: Repair to the truck radiator done. Repairs (some welding) to circle lights completed by VV. Ongoing repairs to plywood modifications on the back of the truck.
- Hare Raiser Report: Still one vacancy for hares on 25/6. July full.
- Rags Report: The rags continue to have a good turnover and profit. 20 new shirts have been procured by the rag master. Socks which will be given out on the Veterans day run have been procured from the Philippines which incurred some unexpected extra shipping costs.
- On-on Bars Report: Averaging 25-30 to the on on bars except for TQ where about half as many attend. General consensus is that everyone is pleased with the current arrangements.
- Special Runs:
- Scotch on the Rocks - 21/5, hared by Scots. Betty Boop Run on 4/6, confirmation that male hashers who sign up in drag will be able to run for free (Liberace to arbitrate what constitutes full drag on the day). Announcements to be made in forthcoming circles.
- Songkran Run to be re established next year - this year's run was sponsored by Unstable Load but lack of communication resulted in little advance notification.
- Other Business:
- The GM to reaffirm the following protocols in the circle: no hats/caps on the ice, no leaving the ice until given permission to do so by RA or GM.
- A gazebo (2m x 3m) to be purchased by VV to provide shelter for sign ups/rags and BBQ as and when needed. It will remain on the beer truck and be looked after by VV.
- Ball Ringer requested an someone else be available to assist VV with loading /unloading the beer truck when he is not available. The Wizard will be available on request.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.