PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, May 8th 2019
Attendence: Arse Von Hole, Ball Ringer, Bananas, Dirt Looney, French Kiss, Liberace, The Wizard, Wank-King's Wanker, VV, Unstable Load, Sgt. Lone Wolf, Shithead, Sir Free Willy, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Sour Kraut Bone Collector
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Mental Disorder
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved, no matters arising.
- Bookie Report: The last month saw us spend 16,800 baht on new stock but we still showed a surplus of nearly 3,000 baht. Raffle and Rags income is up on the same period last year as is average sign ups (9 more than last year) but so is average beer consumption, but not to an extent that it is noteworthy. Liberace will produce his yearly budget at next month’s meeting.
- Webmaster Report: There has been minimal progress with the new database over recent months and there have been occasional issues with the daily/weekly updates on the website; however the ongoing problems that have beset Wank-King's Wanker are behind him and steady progress is expected in the coming months.
- Brew Master Report: No issues with the beer truck. VV will introduce Tiger to the range of beers provided and will monitor how it goes. Dirt Looney has kindly agreed to take over the beer truck during VVs absence when he makes a short trip to Belgium later in the month.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sir Free Willy reported that the hare Line is full until August, this is in part due to the high number of special runs upcoming.
- Rags Report: Sales have been very good throughout the month and Sour Kraut Bone Collector/French Kiss have been doing an excellent job. New printed towels will be added to the Rags stock before the next run. A float of 2000 baht for Rags was given to SKBC.
- On-on Bars Report: Attendances are good as is all feedback. No issues to discuss.
- Special Runs:
- Betty Boop Run - VV will hare, cross dressers (Liberace will be the sole arbitrator on this issue) will run for free, and a T shirt will be produced, available by pre order for the sum of 250 baht, or on the day from rags for 400 baht. This will be advertised on the website, on Facebook and in the circle. A maximum of 10 shirts in excess of the pre ordered shirts will be produced. The design of the shirt was approved by the committee.
- Scotch on the Rocks - As previously agreed, the club will meet the cost of General Kidney Wiper attending. The hares will provide some extra drinks, snacks and on the spot prizes for the day.
- US Independence Day Run - No issues, all under control.
- Belgian National Day Run - No issues brought forward.
- Australian Run - Lone Wolf reported that there will not be the traditional coin auction this year. A shirt is proposed but there are no details yet. There is a suggestion that there may be as many as 15 hares, the justification for this being the hares providing a BBQ on the day. If this is the case then 2 extra hares would be allowed to run for free. Lone Wolf will attend next months meeting to provide fuller details.
- Other Business:
- The Wizard reported that there have been several incidents of inappropriate behaviour on the baht buses when returning to town. He reminded everyone that it is a joint responsibility of all members to ensure the club does not become disgraced or embarrassed by the behaviour of a few of our members especially when we are very much in the public eye.
- He also reported that volunteers are required to assist with a few on site jobs, namely assisting with sign ups, and on-site records (until Menstrual Disorder returns. Assistance was requested to find members to fill these roles asap.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.