PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, May 13th 2020
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, French Kiss, Unstable Load, No More Cum, Sperm Polluter, Flatulence, VV, Dirt Looney
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: None. Due to limitations imposed regarding social distancing, only the committee and Dirt Looney were invited to attend this meeting.
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved March Meeting Minutes. No matters arising.
- There was no meeting in April due to Covid 19 crisis.
- Bookie Report: The month of March showed a loss of c. 12,000 baht, this is mainly due to the cost of sponsoring the St. Patrick’s Day Run and the Beach Social (total of 16,000 b), however we still show a profit on the year to the tune of 26,000 b. Since the end of March there have been on going expenses and no income, consequently the cash in the cash box has reduced.
- Webmaster Report: Over the period of Lockdown WKW reported significant progress with the new database which should be operational in 7-10 days, likewise the new interface forms which will simplify certain processes, most notably sign ups. Work will have to be done to modify the website so that it can interact appropriately with the new database. Everything should be fully operational in 3-4 weeks. When we resume hashing, we will be able to pick up our hash run number from where we left off, i.e. the next run will be 1882. There was a discussion regarding Dirt Looney having access to the database (which was agreed at the last meeting) but not yet been facilitated. It was agreed that DL, WKW and TW clarify the details of this process after the meeting. (Edit: this was done and DL now has a copy of the database). Whilst WKW declared that he didn’t need any extra help with the website or the database it was argued that it was in the interests of the club to have a back up or deputy to pick up the pieces should WKW become indisposed.
- Brew Master Report: VV reported that everything was in order; beer truck tax has been paid and routine maintenance carried out. In expectation that he has to return to Belgium, VV will give us as much notice as possible.
- Hare Raiser Report: Little to report as we have no firm idea when we will be able to resume normal activities, however in the instance of short notice of a resumption, SP has a contingency for hares to be able to lay a trail. Likewise, VV would be able to ensure the beer truck is ready with a couple of days’ notice.
- Rags Report: SKBC showed off some new shirts which had been procured. Stock levels are good. It was suggested that Pattaya Print Space may have closed down but TW was able to confirm, having spoken with the owner, that it is closed on a temporary basis during the present restrictions due to Covid 19.
- On-on Bars Report: Nil to report.
- Special Runs:
- Once again due to uncertainty we are unable to make any concrete plans. However, WKW stated that he would like to sponsor a ‘shirt run’ celebrating the end of the corona virus crisis when the time comes. He will fund 10,000 b towards the cost of a shirt, supplied free to runners on the designated run. It was unanimously agreed that PH3 would meet the rest of the cost, up to a max of 10,000 b. TW offered Burley Chassis to design a shirt, to be met with WKWs approval.
- Other Business:
- DL suggested that members could lay trails for fellow members to utilise in the coming weeks, so long as they didn’t do so in groups. The idea being that individuals/ couples etc could have use of a trail for about a week, before a new one was laid. No transport/circle etc to be organised. Each member to facilitate their own use of the trail. There were no objections to this.
- TW – from the last meeting, the matter of the GM having authority to award free runs to (non -committee) members for exceptional contributions to the club was discussed and a vote on such was unanimously approved.
- TW – offered his thanks to everyone that contributed to the Charity Walk, which raised a total of 45,000 b which was donated to the Norwegian Church in Pratumnak to assist with their weekly handout of food parcels to the disadvantaged in Pattaya. Special thanks to SP and DL who may have had their arms twisted in agreeing to participate in the 100,000 step challenge!
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.