PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, November 9th 2016
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, No More Cum, Paprika Smiley, Rat von Kiel, Sir Free Willy, Unstable Load, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: No More Cum
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Menstrual Disorder
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reported a number of extra expenses for the month of October. These included beer truck insurance, 1700 run food, Oktoberfest food, raffle ticket books and Halloween gifts. Despite this , we did not post a loss on the books. There was an average 85 runners, compared to 59 in September and 71 over the course of the year. This is 5 more per run to-date compared with 2015. Our financial situation remains healthy.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King’s Wanker explained that he is working towards making the website faster to use for members. It has improved already from what it was and Liberace reported getting the information he needs more quickly, as a result.
- Brew Master Report: VV had reported at last month’s meeting a problem with water drainage from the beer truck. He assured the meeting this this problem has now been sorted.
- Hare Raiser Report: no report
- Rags Report: Sir Free Willy explained to the meeting that he will refresh his stock of rags leading up to the high season to offer punters more choice.
- On-on Bars Report: Liberace reported that The Boomerang was becoming less reliable as an on-on bar and that a replacement would be sought. Options were the M Bar, which has been used before, and the Blue Heeler situated in Soi Lengkee. Both Liberace and Mental Disorder are to check these out over the next 10 days for suitability and willingness to accommodate.
- Special Runs:
- At the upcoming Loy Kratong run, it was emphasized that the voting will be for the kratongs rather than for the fancy dress. There will be prizes for both 1st and 2nd places in the form of bottles of wine of varying size.
- On the 28th November, there will once again be a Belgian Run, for the first time since 1999.
- The Xmas Run will be hared by a Norwegian contingent on 26 December 2016.
- Other Business:
- VV reported ongoing minor repairs to the beer truck, which will always be the case as it gets older. It was once again emphasized that hashers are expected to take only one beer with them to drink on the way back home. No More Cum agreed to bring this to everyone’s attention again at the next run. We have been able to secure cheaper beer from a surplus at the TQ.. Out thanks go to VV, to Papa Whiskey and to Lone Wolf for making this possible.
- It was agreed that the 1702 run, which was originally cancelled in honour of His Majesty The King will stand along with all credits. This eventually took the form of a walk in town by a minority, who took the decision on the day.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.