Minutes - November 2017
- Apologies: No More Cum and General Kidney Wiper
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Finances good, 50 Baht increase for Male hashers started. Average runner per run so far this year is 85.
- Webmaster Report: New website up and running looks great. A little bit more up grading to go and will be completed.
- Brew Master Report: Beer truck is going good, VV to purchase a new battery and a cover for the beer truck.
- Hare Raiser Report: All good and hare line full till the end of January 2018.
- Rags Report: Sir Free Willy to continue the awards shirts same as before. The problem with Cooler products to be looked at by Liberace and to report to the committee as soon as possible. General view of the committee present at the meeting is to walk away from this problem. The PH3 committee will never deal with this company again.
- On On Bars: Liberace reports all good with the OnOn bars, and is looking at 2 extra bars Incase we ever have to change the bars.
- Special Runs:
- Belgian Run - VV to show the committee the design of the Shirt. And will be 15 Hares with 2 to run for free and the rest are pay.
- Other Business:
- We now Have back up for rags, Burl Ives to do when Free Willy is unable.
- Lost cause to do the raffle when Free Willy is unable.
- Ball Ringer to be assistant Brew master to assist VV to pack the beer truck before the run.
- The circle will be changed in the winter months to allow the runners to get on trail earlier. All announcement and virgins to be done in second circle.
- Whenever Harriet’s Hared a run, they will be allowed to have 4 Harriet’s run for free. This is only when no Male hashers assisting.
- New Business:
- No new business.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.