PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, November 6th 2019
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank-King's Wanker, Ball Ringer, VV, Unstable Load, Flatulence, Arse von Hole, Testicles, Turd Burglar, Sir Free Willy, No More Cum
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Sour Kraut Bone Collector
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: A deficit of 24,000 baht was recorded for the month, however this was budgeted for and thus is not a concern (expense of Beach Social, Beer truck insurance, purchase of stock for rags). Attendances remain very good, averaging 4 more than last year. High beer consumption is something of a concern and a discussion about the duration and composition of the circle followed - there are currently logistical problems with starting the circle at the appropriate time and efforts should be made to ensure that the circle does not needlessly over run.
- Webmaster Report: WKW reported that an exceptionally busy month meant that he had made little progress with the development of the database.
- Brew Master Report: VV had nothing of note to bring to the table. Unstable Load reported that he had serious concerns regarding members abusing the current system of beer collection from the coolers, feeling sure that more than one member is concealing beers in their bags. After a discussion the committee decided that with immediate effect beer police should be stationed at the coolers to ensure members take only one drink, which must be opened before leaving the beer truck. Unstable Load and Arse von Hole to adopt the role of beer police for the next run and subsequently, Unstable Load to accept responsibility for appointing beer police on a run by run basis. This will be announced in the next circle.
- Hare Raiser Report: SFW reported only one slot available for hares, 6 Jan. TW asked SFW if he could remind hares over the next few months of the importance of runs not being excessively long at this time of year.
- Rags Report: In the absence of SKBC a stock report was submitted; there are no concerns at this time.
- On-on Bars Report: Everything is going well, with exceedingly high turn outs recently (50 for last Monday at I- Rovers). There was some concern about members behaviour with regarding collecting free food when it is served. Members should be reminded not to collect extra servings until everyone has had a chance for their first serving.
- Special Runs:
- Nothing in November
- Belgian Run on Dec 9th. VV requested approval for a shirt design for this run which was given.
- Other Business:
- Special Run Shirts: following on from last months meeting the discussion resumed regarding special run shirt being made available for pre order at cost price and a small number of the shirts to made available for rags to be sold on or after the day. Without detailed info from SKBC the impact this practice has had on Rags sales in undetermined, so unfortunately a decision for the long term has been deferred until next month when we should have the info available. In the short term, VV was given permission to proceed with his Belgian Run shirt under this current arrangement with the Rags taking 5 shirts for after sales.
- VV is holding a Swamp Rat run on Nov 9th and will rent the beer truck for the day under usual conditions.
- Flatulence requested Dark Full Moon wine be provided on the beer truck. VV will determine the feasibility of this over the next few weeks.
- TW thanked everyone for their attendance and contributions to the meeting.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.