PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, November 4th 2020
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Dirt Looney, Flatulence, Ballringer, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, French Kiss, Crap Thai, Unstable Load, Arse van Hole.
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Sperm Polluter, Wank Kings Wanker.
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reported a loss of 1,500 baht on the month, due to extraordinary expenses in the period; the loss for the year is now 4,500 b. Average sign ups for the year is 4 down on last year, but that is expected to increase as the year ends.
- Webmaster Report: Dirt Looney reported that all is up to date, however WKW is required to update the website’s calendar so the Hare line for 2021 can be populated.
- Brew Master Report: VV informed us that he had paid the truck insurance. The remedial welding work was still needed, VV is looking for a suitable place to get it done. Nothing else to report.
- Hare Raiser Report: Prior to the meeting SP reported that the hare line was in good shape, no problems to report.
- Rags Report: Little to report from SKBC as lack of visitors means we are selling very little. Stock levels barely changed from last month.
- On-on Bars Report: Reports from our first visit to Hustler’s were all positive. We will continue to include them in the rota.
- Special Runs:
- Everything in place for 1900th run, free BBQ and free raffle.
- Other Business:
- • VV said he had shirts to donate to the raffle. A brief discussion regarding the raffle highlighted the difficulty of procuring decent prizes at a time when raffle ticket sales are low. Raffle profits are in decline, though still viable and the raffle has become more entertaining. Fewer but better quality prizes was suggested. Liberace said that in the short term profit was not the prime concern, but to try and keep interest in the raffle alive.
- • The Wizard suggested that committee members should indicate if they are happy to continue into the next year. Naturally, all positions are open but if no others are nominated for positions the incumbent members would be invited to stay on. Also, the current list of committee members on the website is outdated and should be corrected as and when the new committee are announced in January.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.