Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, October 2nd 2013
Ball Ringer, Liberace, Marathon, Man, Robbing Bastard, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Free Willy, Sir Spaghetti Head, Stupid Kraut Kunt, Supervirgin, VV, Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King’s Wanker
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- Accounts Report: The economy is healthy. Beer prices are higher due to new Thai budget tax increases. We were up 380 Baht in September; and we are 6,290 Baht for the year. This was in spite of 39 free runners on the Veterans Run. Average runners per run in September: 62; August: 50; July: 77; Average this year: 69.
- Beer Truck: Committee members commented on how it looks like a new truck. It is dependable, and barring the unforeseen misfortune she should serve long into the future. Sir BP will bring to shop to have some minor paint flaws rubbed out.
- Hareline: Only one slot remains through 2013 on 25 Nov (Loy Krathong Run). This has typically been a female hared run and we will try and find a team willing to do it. We have opened the book for 2014 – For Special runs only, ie, PH3 sponsored and runs for national groups. Last year it was felt that the book filled too quickly and that next year the book will be open only for runs within the next two or three months from the current month. This will be confirmed next meeting when the hare raiser is in attendance. These new rules should be added to the Receding Hareline page of the web site. Also rules for map submission should be added to remind hares of obligation. WKW will highlight the rules during circle activities.
- Oktoberfest Run: The committee approved the purchase of two cases of special Fest Beer imported from Germany to be served during the social period between runners returning and the second circle.
- Sexy Filipinas Run: A great run with special Philippines food. Thanks so much, ladies, for a wonderful day out.
- On-on Bar Coordinator: Robbing Bastard has returned and resumed his position as On-on Bar Coordinator with a vengeance. He has already re-established the high season bar rotation and has filled all slots in October and November excepting one date pending return answers. Rod advises that he will have a more concrete plan with a rotation philosophy for the next meeting review. Job well done.
- 30 Year Anniversary – PH3: The team will meet sometime this month. To be announced.
- Halloween Run: As previously agreed there will be no formal sponsorship for this run, ie, no free runs and no free T-Shirts. However, prizes will be awarded for best costumes, male, female, and children.