PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, October 1st 2014
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Liberace, Pig Pusher Swine Stabber, Robbing Bastard, Sheik Meme, Sir Bottomless Pit, Sir Free Willy, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King's Wanker
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Economy is OK, but still not very strong. Profit for September, the same as a month earlier, 400 Baht. Still seeing low runner numbers, 57 adults per run average. Average cost per adult was 150 Baht vs annual average of 161 Baht. Continue with tight budget.
- Webmaster Report: no report
- Brew Master Report: no report
- Hare Raiser Report: The hareline is full up to and including the AGM run on January 26, 2015.
- Rags Report: no report
- On-on Bars Report: We will return to high season rotation. Robbing Bastard is currently contacting bar owners and arranging the new rota.
- Special Runs:
- Halloween Run this month on the 27th. Prizes will be given for the best male and best female costume. Alcoholic prizes will be given - Sir BP to arrange. 1000 Baht cost guideline.
- Oktoberfest Run this month on the 20th. The German hashers will sponsor special German Oktoberfest Beer and traditional snacks. PH3 will partly sponsor with 2000 Baht toward the special extra beer (1 case).
- Other Business:
- Advertising Flyer - Approved for final proof, Sheik Meme will assist Liberace with final release and to get pricing for nominal 200 pieces. Size will be A5, i.e., two flyers printed to a single A4 page. Quality to be on coated paper (more expensive than bond, cheaper than photo paper).
- Pig Pusher Swine Stabber noticed in a recent copy of the Pattaya Mail that we are still listed with the old Pick-up Point. He will contact Pattaya Mail and correct to new location at Buffalo Bar.
- The committee voted to stop taping the beer coolers. We will make a circle announcement that we are returning to the Honor System where hashers will self-police themselves by not taking beer until the first true FRB completes the run.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.