PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Thursday, October 6th 2016
Attendence: Baht Bus Gestapo, Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Liberace, Lady Snake, Menstrual Disorder, Mental Disorder, Robbing Bastard, Sir Free Willy, Stupid Kraut Kunt, Turd Burglar, V.V.Wank-King's Wanker.
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved.
- Bookie Report: Finances in good shape, last month down a little due to a few repairs to the Beer Truck. Runners up considering the low season.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King's Wanker explained that due to personal commitments he had not done any work this month on the upgrade of the website. The website is now semi-automated resulting in it needing only a third of the time to update the weekly website date than was previously necessary.
- Brew Master Report: V.V. reported the various repairs needed for the beer truck were now complete but there was still trouble with the floor in the beer truck due to excessive water drainage. VV to think about it and come up with a suitable solution.
- Hare Raiser Report: The Hare-Line is full until the 2017 AGM in January.
- Rags Report: no report
- On-on Bars Report: no report
- Special Runs:
- The PH3 are sponsoring this year's Oktoberfest Run and German beer and food will be supplied on a specially decorated A-Site.
- The PH3 have agreed to sponsor prizes for the best dressed male and female for this months Halloween Run.
- Due to well documented problems of purchasing and engraving the 50 run mug, the committee has voted to replace the mug with either a cap or embroidered shirt as has been the practice by SFW the last few months.
- Due to the evenings drawing in coming into winter, the committee have decided to shorten the first circle to let the runners out on trail early. All announcements and virgins will now be moved to the second circle to allow more time.
- Other Business:
- It has been decided by the committee to put in place a few rules for now and future GM's and Committee members.
- All decisions concerning the PH3 will be voted on by the PH3 committee, once the vote has been decided the GM or any committee member cannot overturn the decision.
- All future and present GM's and committee members will be elected and voted on at the AGM meeting by the committee. No single individual person will be able to overturn these decisions.
- This new procedure\rule will commence as of 5th of October 2016.
- NO MORE CUM will continue in his job as Grand Master upon his return to Pattaya at the end of October and continue until the AGM Run in January 2017.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.