Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, October 4th 2017
Ball Ringer, Emperor Airhead, Liberace, Mental Disorder, VV and Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/pattayah/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
- Apologies: General Kidney Wiper and The Wizard
- Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: Beer Consumption up last month by 10,000 Baht from August. We have exceptionally high numbers of hashers – average for the year 85 per week. We need to make sure every week that the baht buses are full when leaving to try to reduce our costs.
- Webmaster Report: The new Web Site is up and running but only partially complete. It is already 30% automated. The rest of the up grading is on target but will continue into early next year.
- Brew Master Report: The Beer truck is all good and no problems for the month.
- Hare Raiser Report: Hareraiser unable to attend.
- Rags Report: Sir Free Willy needs to attend a meeting to explain in full about the cost of purchasing caps, sizes of shirts and etc. A letter was submitted by Sir Free Willy but was unclear and the committee had many question to ask.
- On On Bars: Liberace reports all good.
- Special Runs:
- Next special run Octoberfest – PH3 to contribute a 5,000 Baht Sponsorship for this run.
- Other Business:
- Due to the high cost of running the PH3 the committee has decided and voted to raise the sign up fee for Male hashers to 400 Baht. This will be announced in the circle on the 9th of October by GM Mental Disorder and will commence the first run November 2017. Women and children sign up fee will stay the same.
- It was passed that a hasher can only hare once each month. We can be flexible in cases of emergency when the assigned hare cannot attend.
- The committee passed to place in writing the hareline policy that the hareline is only open for 3 months at any time. At the start of each month the GM will announce in the circle that the hareline is open for the month 3 months in the future (for example, on first run in January the March hareline will open). This will help hares arrange convenient times for their runs and give everyone a shot. Note that the entire years hareline is open to non-resident hashers to give them fair chance at dates during their visit. Special Runs as usual can be pre-booked at any time in the year. after the AGM.
- All awards the PH3 will put 600 Baht per award. Any cost of a award over this amount will be financed by the hasher.
- When the GM is a hare a substitute GM will be found for that run.
- New Business:
- No new business.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.