PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, October 9th 2019
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank-King's Wanker, Emperor Airhead, Ball Ringer, VV, Sour Kraut Bone Collector, French Kiss, Unstable Load, Sauce for the Goose, Cannonball, Flatulence, Homebrew, Velcro Dick, Stupid Kraut Kunt
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Sir Free Willy
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: A 12,000 baht loss for the month was accounted for by purchases for rags and the expense of the Beach Social. However over the year we are still ahead of the budget forecast. Sign ups for the month averaged 67 for the month and 79 for the year which is 4 higher than last year.
- Webmaster Report: Good progress is being made with the database, but this is at the expense of progress with the website. Little else to report.
- Brew Master Report: The beer truck’s insurance is due for renewal this month, other than that there were no issues reported.
- Hare Raiser Report: There is only one run still available for hares until the end of December. It was noted that SKBC is set to hare twice in one month, this has been accepted due to late changes in the hareline as hares have pulled out of runs.
- Rags Report: Stock levels are good and we have taken possession of new coolers. A shirt for the Octoberfest Run was approved and also one specifically for the hares.; Unstable Load also stated that he had a shirt for The Battle of Hastings run; this design had previously been approved, however plans to sell this and the Octoberfest shirt at cost price for pre order, full price on the day and afterwards, led to a discussion on how this, now usual practice could be affecting rags sales. It was decided that this would be given full consideration at the next meeting.
- On-on Bars Report: TQ will be added back to the rota from November.
- Special Runs:
- A request to change the On On bar for the Octoberfest Run (Lucky Love, Soi 6) was considered and approved as a one off. We as an organisation are eager to show loyalty to our regular bars who treat us well. It was agreed that any further requests to change On On bars should be given in good time, as per requests for sponsorship.
- A late change in Hares for the Halloween run was discussed. We will still run a fancy dress competition with 4 prizes available (to be procured by TW) and there is an expectation of some extras to be provided on the day.
- Other Business:
- 2020 Calendar: all dates for Special Runs were agreed, although there appeared to be an error in the sequencing of run numbers on the online calendar. WKW will investigate. In addition it was agreed in principle to mark our 1900th Run and that it should be a stand alone event, ie not shared with another special run.
- Loy Krathong: the festival and run date are the same this year. Ball Ringer enquired as to whether this year’s A site would be near water so that attendees could also participate in traditional celebrations. TW said that he would speak to the hares about this (Edit: shortly after the end of this meeting the lead hare on Nov 11 was made aware of this request).
- Sign ups: Sauce for the Goose will be leaving Pattaya in a few weeks and Flatulence is going to take over assisting with sign ups in her place. Both were thanked for their willingness to help.
- Everyone was thanked for their attendance and contributions to the meeting.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.