PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, October 7th 2020
Attendence: The Wizard, Liberace, Wank Kings Wanker, Ging Gang Goolies, Unstable Load, Smokey Trucky Fucky, Arse van Hole, VV, Flatulence, Ball Ringer, Pussy Snatcher, Sperm Polluter, Dirt Looney
Recorded by: The Wizard
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: Nil
- Previous Minutes: Read and approved. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reported a deficit of 12,500 baht for the month, (3,000 for the year) due mainly to exceptional expenses lately. Average number of sign-ups for the year is 78, one less than this time last year, but we expect this differential to increase over the remainder of the year due to the lack of visitors.
Raffle sales and profit are good but not surprisingly sales of Rags are minimal. Beer consumption is within expected levels.
- Webmaster Report: Dirt Looney, who has been covering the duties of the webmaster recently, reported that the website is pretty much up to date. No issues, but we do expect the webmaster to be out of action for at least another month. Best wishes to WKW and thanks to DL for taking over at short notice.
- Brew Master Report: VV told us that the truck still needs some reparative welding; he will attend to this as soon as practicable, and pay the truck insurance which is due this month.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sperm Polluter advised us that the hare line was in reasonable shape. Hares are required for the last run in November and a few dates in December.
- Rags Report: No report offered in the absence of the Rags master.
- On-on Bars Report: Numbers attending the on on bars are fairly low but proportionate to the number of hashers using the baht buses. However, it was felt that as a group we should encourage hashers to come to the on on bars, to offer support to the bars. The possibility of replacing Buffalo bar with Hustlers was discussed. Liberace to visit Hustlers to chat to the management there before any decision is made.
- Special Runs:
- 1900th run – free BBQ and free raffle with Spin the Wheel.
- There will be no Octoberfest Run this year.
- Halloween – there will be extra snacks, circle entertainment, a pre order shirt (approved by the committee) and the usual fancy dress competition.
- Loi Krathong – prizes for the best costume and best Krathong.
- No beach party this autumn.
- Other Business:
- 2021 special run calendar: TW produced a schedule of special runs for next year. Approved by all.
- • DL – informed us of the arrangement for the funeral of King Yao Yao and it was agreed that PH3 would provide a wreath. He also informed us of Siam Sunday hash on Oct 11th and suggested if sufficient PH3 members wished to attend, a baht bus could be organised (at the rider’s cost).
- • UL requested permission to procure 4 shirts for the Beer Police. Agreed.
- • VV explained the importance of hares giving notice if they are bringing extra snacks or food to a run as this directly impacts the sale of sandwiches after the run. Recently there has been wasted sandwiches when hares have brought extra snacks unannounced. To be mentioned in the circle and SP to mention to all hares.
- • Liberace expressed his gratitude to DL for his work on the website and database recently.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.