PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, September 4th 2013
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Honey Bear, Horse, Liberace, Mental Disorder, Menstrual Disorder, Robbing Bastard, Sheik Meme, Sir Arse Hopper, Sir Free Willy, Sir Spaghetti Head, V.V., Wank-King’s Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King’s Wanker
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: none
- Previous Minutes: Minutes from last meeting read and accepted.
- Bookie Report: The economy is healthy. We were down 28,350 Baht in August; but we are still up 5,910 Baht for the year. This was due to extraordinary expenses for beer truck refurbishment. Rags inventory will become part of the monthly Accounting Report. Average runners per run in August: 50; July: 77; June: 61; Average this year: 70.
- Webmaster Report: no report
- Brew Master Report: Whilst the truck was repainted, the repairs were for panel beating, rust repair, and rust proofing. This ensures the beer wagon will live on for many years into the future.
- Hare Raiser Report: Only one slot remains through 2013 on 25 Nov (Loy Krathong Run). This has typically been a female hared run and we will try and find a team willing to do it. Horse advised he will be returning to Australia for personal business toward the end of the month and Mental Disorder (currently Asst. Hare Raiser) has temporarily assumed his responsibilities, effective immediately. The website will be modified to reflect this change.
- Rags Report: no report
- On-on Bars Report: Robbing Bastard has returned and resumed his position as On-on Bar Coordinator. We will review the on-on bar status when run numbers increase and we can guarantee numbers for the bar owners to make it worth their while.
- Special Runs:
- Veterans Run: A great success 31 veterans ran free sponsored by PH3. Sir Spag graciously sponsored the run T-Shirt and donated the overstock to rags. Well done and Thank You, Sir.
- Sexy Filipinas Run: The Sexy Filipina hare team is putting on a Philippines-themed run on September 16th. They only require a nominal 1000 Baht for extra food to be put on.
- 30 Year Anniversary – PH3: Liberace will be Principal Coordinator this run, and VV has agreed to act as hare. We will have the first meeting this month some time after Emperor Airhead and Sir Bottomless Pit return to town. Scar w/ 2T’s is sending out invitations and is starting on a logo design. We will have more to report following the kickoff meeting.
- Nash Hash has posted a check box on their sign-up sheet for their attendees to indicate a desire to run with us on the Monday after the end of the Nash Hash weekend. This will let us determine the amount of interest and aid us in calculating numbers.
- Other Business:
- Hash Flash: Honey Bear is leaving for a short holiday
- Gangreen has volunteered for this duty.
- Free Run for Life: Two members have this status – Emperor Airhead and Lord Chicken. They were given in special recognition for length of service and to commemorate their many contributions to PH3. Committee voted unanimously that no new Free Run for Life awards will be given. Three committee members had previously been voted to run for free during the term of their service
- this expires when their terms end. This has been and in future will be on a case by case basis.
- VV Cafe: VV had asked for compensation for his contributions in providing food. The committee agrees that it would be appropriate to take this compensation from the proceeds of the food sales even if means stopping/reducing the pig runs.
- New Business:
- No New Business
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.