Mismanagement Meeting of Wednesday, September 3rd 2014
Ball Ringer, Liberace, Sheik Meme, Sir Free Willy, Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Wank-King's Wanker
Not PH3 CMS content template.
- Accounts – Economy is improving with a profit for August of 400 Baht; this is after two consecutive months of 5000+ Baht losses. This profit is in spite of the fact that we had low runner numbes, 55 per run, last month. It seems that our cost cutting actions are having some effect. We will continue with our tight budget to try to consolidate and improve this gain.
- Advertising Flyer – The flyer proof was received from Odd Job. It looks fantastic and very professional. The committee approved the design with some adjustments to content. Liberace will take the lead on this project. He will coordinate with Odd Job.
- Hareraiser – A new e-mail account, firstname.lastname@example.org, has been set up. Sir Free Willy is doing a great job as new Hareraiser and has filled the hareline with a wide variety of new hares and those who have not hared in a long time. He has also helped to enforce the beer watch policy.
- Sir Bottomless Pit will be away for three weeks for annual holiday and to renew his visa. During his absence Sweetie will be in charge of the Beer Truck and Raffle. G.I. Joe will run the Raffle in the circle and Wank-King’s Wanker will assist Sweetie with the Beer Truck.
- A new high-speed (16.5MB/sec) cable internet connect has been setup with True. Cost to PH3 is 850 B/month. This will be used for development work on the website and database and is unrelated to the existing web server SiteGround. This connection will improve site update speed and will be essential in the upcoming deveopment work to improve site content, and to update and improve the database functionality.
- Wank-King’s Wanker has set up a new dedicated computer to service the website and database under Windows 7. Existing database was written for Windows 98. Over the next year or so the database will be updated to more recent software Office 2011 or SQL. This will give us another twenty years with our database. W-KW has volunteered one of his spare computers, but more memory might be required which he asked the PH3 to buy.