PH3 Mis-Management Meeting
Minutes of Meeting - Wednesday, September 5th 2018
Attendence: Ball Ringer, Dirt Looney, Liberace, Menstrual Disorder, Mental Disorder, My Girlfriend Knows I’m Gay, The Wizard, VV and Wank-King's Wanker
Recorded by: Mental Disorder
Minutes of Meeting
- Apologies: General Kidney Wiper
- Previous Minutes: Read and agreed. No matters arising.
- Bookie Report: Liberace reports finances are good and beer consumption is back to normal.
- Webmaster Report: Wank-King's Wanker reports upgrading going well but still a bit of work to be done putting the statistics on the website.
- Brew Master Report: VV reports all good with the beer truck. Tampax to build one more lighting system and also VV is chasing some old motorbikes batteries. This to be announced at the next few Monday runs.
- Hare Raiser Report: Sir Free Willy reports all good, hare line for October is full and one date for November open.
- Rags Report: Again Free Willy reports all good.
- On-on Bars Report: Liberace reports all good.
- Special Runs:
- Octoberfest Hares required to let the committee know if they need any assistance with their run.
- Other Business:
- The Wizard and Dirt Looney Have informed the committee of the schedule for the 35th year anniversary. Friday 4th of January full moon hash, Saturday 5th of January bar hoop in Pattaya, Sunday the 6th the Pattaya Jungle Run will hold there run. And the Monday 7th of January will be the run to celebrate 35th year anniversary which will be starting early than our usual runs. The Wizard, Dirt Looney and Liberace to have a meeting to discuss the budget for the event.
- The Wizard to forward wank kings wanker the whole program so to be advertised on our website. And also to Bam Bam so can be put on the HHH world events.
- New Business:
- Liberace brought up at the meeting, that due to the workload of a Grand Master that a free run should be offered to him or her. This will be voted on by the committee at the next meeting. Mental Disorder to send a proxy vote to committee members that will be out of the country for the next meeting. These proxy votes will be given to The Wizard who will Be chairing the next committee meeting.
Meeting closed and looking forward for another great month of hashing.